X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Questions, problems, issues, etc...Post 'em here

And it still hates me. sigh
    "If you want to know what a man is like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -- Sirius Black

"Time is an illusion, lunch time doubly so."-- Ford Prefect

Comment

Originally posted by kalynraye View Post
      And it still hates me. sigh
      If it's from your computer and you are using the little pic image up there..the pic can't be too big. If it's just wanting to post from a url and it still says too big, go the old fashioned way:

[img]image url[/img]
      It will look like this:

dat ass
      Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

alrighty i shall try
        "If you want to know what a man is like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -- Sirius Black

Comment

I am thinking it has to do with your photo site and how they index the photos.
          MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
          NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
          don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
          http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

toss up the link without attempting any code. I'll see what I can do.
            life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

- - - Updated - - -

well that linked worked.. yep it hates me...

Comment

fb does something and it doesnt work to post. You have to post it to your photo account. It needs to be in a direct image url form

edit. i did copy image url and the manual tag

Comment

PF can't archive it locally but we can link to it.

Edited your post to get it, though Medusa also has it so quote either of us and copy paste our image code.
                  life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Comment

alright once again I am having photo problems. I went to add pics to my albums and clicked on the upload button and a message automatically popped up that my image was to large... I didn't even get the "uploader" screen.

Comment

I checked your permissions and all seems to be in order there. You haven't reached your max allowed (150 pictures). We haven't made any album permission changes recently.
                      What browser are you using? Have you tried using a different one?
                      What theme? Does it work if you use a different one?

Have you tried clearing your cache?
                      Browser add-on's may be causing interference...
                      �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
                      ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
                      Sneak Attack
                      Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

Sorry it took so long to get back to this. It had been a few days since I had been on and then yesterday I totally forgot about it. I am using google chrome. I have not tried a different browser nor have I cleared my cache. I shall do both and let you know the results.

Comment

Alright so I cleared my cache and tried using a different browser and it still tells me when I click on the "upload picture" link in my albums that my file exceeds my allotted quota. I don't understand what I did because lets face it it worked before and I can't do anything now. So it must be user error.

Comment

try again when you log on.

Comment

Are you uploading them from a site or from your computer?
                              Are you using the little picture icon to upload or are you talking about a site you are uploading to?
                              I'm sorta confused. image.jpg

Comment

So I go to my profile and from there go to my albums. I was trying to add photos to "my crazy life" album. When I'm in said album on the left side are 3 links: Upload photos, Edit album, and Edit photos. When I click on upload photo instead of getting the pop up screen that you have showing Duce I automatically get a pop up window that says my file I'm trying to upload exceeds my size limit.

Originally posted by MaskedOne View Post
                                try again when you log on.
                                Alright Boss.

- - - Updated - - -

And its a negative ghost writer...

Comment

Working...
                                X