Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Medusa's Quesion du jour (the year of the horse edition!)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Medusa's Quesion du jour (the year of the horse edition!)

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
    What is a phrase or word you repeat many times throughout the day?
    While at work constantly 'No'. Or 'I said no' Or 'didn't I tell you no?'
    A number of creative variations of that.
    Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

What was the last picture you took with your phone?
      This is the silverbeet I just pulled out of the garden. Check out the trunk (yes, trunk, not stalk) on it!!!
      Attached Files
      ThorSon's milkshake brings all the PF girls to the yard - Volcaniclastic

RIP

I have never been across the way
      Seen the desert and the birds
      You cut your hair short
      Like a shush to an insult
      The world had been yelling
      Since the day you were born
      Revolting with anger
      While it smiled like it was cute
      That everything was shit.

- J. Wylder

Comment

F***

/10fwords
        Last edited by MaskedOne; 05 Oct 2014, 17:59. Reason: censorship for the win

RIP

You cut your hair short
        Revolting with anger

- J. Wylder

Comment

Do you want in/out? (I am primary door keeper for four furries.)

"No, no, you're not thinking; you're just being logical." -- Niels Bohr

Comment

What do you always order, or never order, at a restaurant you've never been to?

Comment

If I don't know the place I usually order the appetizer combo, the special, or something with a picture that looks good.
              Trust is knowing someone or something well enough to have a good idea of their motivations and character, for good or for ill. People often say trust when they mean faith.

Comment

I'll always order some type of sampler appetizer or meal, so I can get a feel for what they have to offer.

Comment

I always order the Ruben Sandwich, and never order the roast beef & smashed potatoes.
                  Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Always appetizer.
                    If I see garlic knots.
                    Always garlic knots.
                    Never fish.

Comment

Depends a bit on the kind of place it is, but generally if they have Eggplant Parmigiana, I'll get that. Never dessert.
                      sigpic
                      Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

Geez, there's so many. Most are profanity, generally being variations of Heka's word, there.

I also have to keep telling my stepkid's dog to shut up. Barking his fool head off, in the living room, at 3 in the morning is not acceptable behavior for the monster.

And, "OW!!" is also fairly common, depending on activities and whether or not anyone is around. (Not doing anything or having other people present, I typically don't say it, at all.)

Taco John's, I order a 6-pack and a pound, every time I go there.

White Castle, I order at least a sack of Slyders™, if not a Crave Case™. Half cheese, have straight, all with ketchup.

I've never been to any of the Buffalo Wings [type] restaurants, and never order them from other places that carry them. Buffalo. Don't. Have. Wings. Chicken wings are chicken wings, regardless of the friggen spices.

"Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it." - Ayn Rand

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." - Marcus Aurelius

"The very ink with which history is written is merely fluid prejudice." - Mark Twain

"The only gossip I'm interested in is things from the Weekly World News - 'Woman's bra bursts, 11 injured'. That kind of thing." - Johnny Depp

Comment

Never order any meat dishes at Indian restaurants (too much gooey fat and gristle).

Comment

I should totally add this. If it's a Mexican restaurant, I never order salsa now. You know. Because of those 'incidents'. And I always order refried beans. If they don't make good beans, the place is dead to me. I don't want watered down beans. I don't want lumpy beans. I want beans on a plate. Where cheese is melted almost brown and the plate is sizzling.

Comment

Always order vegetarian, never order eggplant.

Generally their menu will tell me pretty quickly how educated their kitchen etc is by the types of food they offer in regard to vego/gluten free etc foods. Thats important to me.

RIP

You cut your hair short
                              Revolting with anger

- J. Wylder

Comment

If it's casual/bar type dining, I stick with hot wings, well-done. For the mid-grade or fancy places, it's steak or salmon.

I never order burgers. Too much outside meat ends up on the inside of a burger, and I've gotten pink burgers from In-N-Out before, so I don't trust places w/thicker patties.
                                The forum member formerly known as perzephone. Or Perze. I've shed a skin.

Comment

Working...
                                X