Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Medusa's Quesion du jour (the year of the horse edition!)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Medusa's Quesion du jour (the year of the horse edition!)

Originally posted by Bjorn View Post
    O___O

I don't know how I posted that on the totally wrong thread.
    Yeah, I was trying to figure that out.

P.S. Nice chest.
    Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Originally posted by B. de Corbin View Post
      Yeah, I was trying to figure that out.

P.S. Nice chest.
      that, it is.
      "Don't ever miss a good opportunity to shut up." - Harvey Davis "Gramps"

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
        Why do you matter?
        In the grand scheme of things, I don't. On a more personal level, I matter because of the influence I've had on the people in my life.

Comment

What's in your fridge you should probably throw away. Like right now?
          Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

I keep my fridge pretty clean, throw out old stuff. But the sliced cheese with the consistency of cardboard could probably go.
            You remind me of the babe
            What babe?
            The babe with the power
            What power?
            The Power of voodoo
            Who do?
            You do!
            Do what?
            Remind me of the babe!

Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Comment

Beans, soymilk leftovers, oat cream thingy, that black murky thing that resides at the bottom of the fridge, some old guacamole...
              Bon appetit.
              baah.

Comment

I keep my fridge clean as well. I cannot stand the smell of a dirty fridge.

Check out my blog! The Daily Satanist

Comment

We ran out of edibles last Thursday. By payday Friday, the only things left in the 'fridge were catsup, brown mustard, a gallon of milk with a quarter inch left, and three science experiments (actual, real science experiments, not the accidental kind), so...

Nothing.
                  Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

I think just the last little bits of a head of lettuce. I'm too broke to waste food.

Mostly art.

Comment

Probably the cashew, hazelnut, almond milk combo. There also might be some yogurt past expiration. Other than that I think I am good.
                      "If you want to know what a man is like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -- Sirius Black

"Time is an illusion, lunch time doubly so."-- Ford Prefect

Comment

sealed. Medusa's current question thread is year of the Wolverine.

http://www.paganforum.com/showthread...-THE-WOLVERINE!)
                        life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

Working...
                        X