Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Allo? Ello? HII!

Hello All,

I am Sinend, I figured I would introduce myself *takes hat off and bows*.

I have been studying wicca, paganism, and spiritualism for a very long time. I can't even remember when it ALL began. What I remember of the beginning was a young wiccan mother down the street from me teaching me how to use tarot cards, inspiring my love for gargoyles, and laying down the foundation of energy work. Where she is now, I do not know, but that was the earliest beginning I can truly recall.

Instead of working with a particular god or goddess, I prefer to work with the raw natural energy of the universe. At least, I have not been called upon to work with such deities otherwise. While I do work with masculine and feminine, I just do not feel a need or desire to work with names or faces.

*tadah* a summation of my views.

With regards to hobbies, I am creative, so the standard of painting, drawing, and photography. I am also the president of Paranormal Research Team.

Thanks for your time, Looking for friends!
    -Sinend

Re: Allo? Ello? HII!

welcome!!! I look forward to chatting with you. Paranormal Research sounds pretty cool!

Comment

Yup, been on the team three years. Mostly ghost stuff, we don't really dabbled in urban myths or UFOs.

Comment

Welcome to the forum!
        Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Welcome.

Comment

Thank you all for the welcome

Comment

Welcome to the community!
              I would like to see you in chat.
              "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

greetings...we have a lot of similarities..look forward to some elucidating posts

Comment

forgot to ask..which paranormal group ?......i'm co-admin with Ryan O'Neill at International Paranormal..

you've probably not heard of us so don't worry

Comment

Originally posted by Chris View Post
                    forgot to ask..which paranormal group ?......i'm co-admin with Ryan O'Neill at International Paranormal..

you've probably not heard of us so don't worry
                    I am from the Northern Michigan University's PRT. We are a fairly young group undergoing a lot of changes.

Comment

Hello sinend

Comment

Working...
                      X