Introduction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Introduction

I just read in the welcome thread that I should post an introduction, so here it is.

I found Wicca & Witchcraft while looking through the Yahoo directories on astral travel, aliens, and the paranormal back sometime in '97. I read a lot about Wicca as well as witchcraft and also spent some time in Kemeticism and chaos magic. Mostly I read though; I didn't practice a lot. I also did tarot for a few years, collected gemstones, and meditated and cast circles from time to time. I was very much a book Pagan though, and collected and later sold hundreds of Pagan books. I was also a very vocal member of several Pagan forums for several years.

For personal reasons I became an atheist in 2009, until recently somehow I found myself interested in spirituality again. I'm particularly interested in humanistic Paganism, Feri witchcraft, Shamanism, spiritual poetry such as Rumi, comparative mythology such as books by Joseph Campbell, psychology and self-development, and the study of the brain and mind and how it/they work. I'm trying to meditate and do basic practices daily, and to actually actively develop my spirituality. I'm re-reading some books and in particular focusing on Evolutionary Witchcraft by T Thorn Coyle with plans to read her Kissing the Limitless and Make Magic of Your Life in the future. I also like Christopher Penczak's books.

Re: Introduction

Welcome to the forums! I have one book by Christopher Penczak: Instant White Magic. Pretty basic yet good stuff. Spells based in simplicity and practicality.

Hope you find what you seek!

Check out my blog! The Daily Satanist

Comment

Welcome to the forum!
      Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Welcome.

Comment

Thanks for the welcome.

Comment

Hello and welcome!
            [4:82]

Comment

Working...