This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Kids Rant Thread

My baby has taken to not pooping for three or four days at a time (doc says its normal). But when she does, she frigging explodes. I got poop all over my hand today because I picked her up with one hand round her leg kinda and the diaper just leaked all over me, it was that dang full. Doesn't it hurt to hold that much crap inside? And she's not constipated, it's all soft and gooey and runny and gross. And green.
    We are what we are. Nothing more, nothing less. There is good and evil among every kind of people. It's the evil among us who rule now. -Anne Bishop, Daughter of the Blood

I wondered if he could ever understand that it was a blessing, not a sin, to be graced with more than one love.
    It could be complicated; of course it could be complicated. And it opened one up to the possibility of more pain and loss.
    Still, it was a blessing I would never relinquish. Love, genuine love, was always a cause for joy.
    -Jacqueline Carey, Naamah's Curse

Service to your fellows is the root of peace.

Comment

Originally posted by Shahaku View Post
      My baby has taken to not pooping for three or four days at a time (doc says its normal). But when she does, she frigging explodes. I got poop all over my hand today because I picked her up with one hand round her leg kinda and the diaper just leaked all over me, it was that dang full. Doesn't it hurt to hold that much crap inside? And she's not constipated, it's all soft and gooey and runny and gross. And green.
      I used to just get a scissors and cut her onesie off when that happened. I swear, all kids do this.

Comment

We have two - one 5 and the other 3. It seems that they have accurately determined where their boundaries are and now the game is all about seeing how close to limits they can push things before their parents lose it. Oh, and the 5 year old has realised there is such a thing as a legalistic argument much to the delight of their younger sibling.

The next person who tells me that my God is a psychopath because being filled with love and wrath at the same time is impossible, I will strongly suggest they have children before making statements like that :-)

Comment

Originally posted by DON View Post
          It seems that they have accurately determined where their boundaries are and now the game is all about seeing how close to limits they can push things before their parents lose it.
          I'm 27, and I still do this to my mother.

Mostly art.

Comment

My daughter is sleeping on her tummy. It scared the crap out of me, with all the SIDS lectures the doc gives, but she's rolling herself there and I can't make her roll back over without waking her up.
            We are what we are. Nothing more, nothing less. There is good and evil among every kind of people. It's the evil among us who rule now. -Anne Bishop, Daughter of the Blood

I wondered if he could ever understand that it was a blessing, not a sin, to be graced with more than one love.
            It could be complicated; of course it could be complicated. And it opened one up to the possibility of more pain and loss.
            Still, it was a blessing I would never relinquish. Love, genuine love, was always a cause for joy.

Comment

My daughter is sleeping on her tummy. It scared the crap out of me, with all the SIDS lectures the doc gives, but she's rolling herself there and I can't make her roll back over without waking her up.

How old is she?
              Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
              sigpic

Comment

A little over 5 mo now.

Comment

I feel like I'm the only one using this but.... oh well.

The shower seems to have a laxative effect on my daughter, now 8 months old. Its not even being in the shower. Its just knowing she's going to get in. I put her on the floor next to it while I'm washing and by the time I pull her in she poops. I don't even shower at the same time each day. Its like she knows that is THE quickest way to get her butt clean. Even when shes a little constipated this happens... Ugh.

Comment

I feel like I'm the only one using this but.... oh well.

The shower seems to have a laxative effect on my daughter, now 8 months old. Its not even being in the shower. Its just knowing she's going to get in. I put her on the floor next to it while I'm washing and by the time I pull her in she poops. I don't even shower at the same time each day. Its like she knows that is THE quickest way to get her butt clean. Even when shes a little constipated this happens... Ugh.
                    Haha what a queer habit. At least its not on the carpet!!!
                    ThorSon's milkshake brings all the PF girls to the yard - Volcaniclastic

RIP

I have never been across the way
                    Seen the desert and the birds
                    You cut your hair short
                    Like a shush to an insult
                    The world had been yelling
                    Since the day you were born
                    Revolting with anger
                    While it smiled like it was cute
                    That everything was shit.

- J. Wylder

Comment