Hi! It's nice to meet you all~

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi! It's nice to meet you all~

Hi!~ My name's Celene, and I'm studying Wicca and Pagan religions as I feel a strong pull to them I hope with becoming more familiar with these that I can open up a new chapter in my life of positivity, good energy, and to become a better person in general.
    I'm quite young, at 17, but Wicca interested me because of my history of depression, and I thought to myself I finally found something I can be passionate about, even a reason to live at times. But I'm still very green to it, and I hope to learn all I can.
    I'm looking forward to meeting everyone, so hopefully you'll see me around the forums!

Re: Hi! It's nice to meet you all~

Howdy and welcome!
    I often wish that I had done drugs in the '70s. At least there'd be a reason for the flashbacks. - Rick the Runesinger

Blood and CountryTribe of my Tribe
    Clan of my Clan
    Kin of my Kin
    Blood of my Blood

For the Yule was upon them, the Yule; and they quaffed from the skulls of the slain,
    And shouted loud oaths in hoarse wit, and long quaffing swore laughing again.

Comment

Welcome aboard

Comment

Hi Celene. Welcome to PF
        "Turn, and look in the mirror. What do you see?" Her own brown eyes stared back at her until she was nothing but a blur.

"I see you. Red lipstick spread perfectly over your lush mouth, brown eyes that hold centuries upon centuries of secrets. A face made to entice even the most celibate of men and women alike. A red dress that sways and moves with your body, making you a temptation like no other."

Comment

Hi! Thanks for the welcomes everyone

Comment

Welcome to the forum! Please leave your sanity at the log in screen, you won't be needing that here.
            Always taking art commissions, especially for fantasy and pagan related artwork
            Featured on Deviantart, Storenvy, Facebook, and Cafepress
            sigpic

Comment

Welcome to the forum hon!
              Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Welcome aboard, Celene!
                We have some teenagers here, myself among them. I hope you'll like it here.
                "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

Welcome.

Comment

Originally posted by Yorin View Post
                    Welcome to the forum! Please leave your sanity at the log in screen, you won't be needing that here.
                    Haha, I'll keep that in mind
                    And it's nice to know I'm not completely alone in the teenager department thank you everyone again!~

Comment

Super late welcome
                      hey look, I have a book! And look I have a second one too!

Comment

Welcome to the forum, Celene! Hope you find PF to your liking. While technically not a teenager anymore- I'm still in high school so I qualify as one. Pleased to meet you!
                        Kemetic Blog - http://www.inspiringrainbow.wordpress.com

Bring your grains of Salt.

Comment

Working...
                        X