X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Life colors quiz~

Hi everyone~ I came across this one quiz about your "Life Colors"
    It's a bit of an odd concept to me, but it was interesting anyway!

Here's the quiz, and I'm interested in all of your results!

I got Lavender, Yellow, and Blue.
    From what it told me about those colors is that I'm imaginative, creative, childlike, and caring among saying "Fantasy, enchantment, dreams, myths, spiritual beings, angels, fairies are all concepts which fill the Lavenders' mind". That kind of hit the nail on the head, honestly haha!
    I don't believe this is how to see your aura, as the site claims, but what did you all get?

Re: Life colors quiz~

My results were: sensitive tan, lavender, and blue. I thought it was a very interesting but long quiz.
    Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Lots of Tan. Shrug, why in life's name are these questions actually divided up in clearly marked sections that tell everyone what colors they give bonuses to? Yes, personality quizzes are generally easy to skew anyway but this one screams out "pick your color" as loud as it possibly can by the way it's formatted.
      life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

Originally posted by MaskedOne View Post
        Lots of Tan. Shrug, why in life's name are these questions actually divided up in clearly marked sections that tell everyone what colors they give bonuses to? Yes, personality quizzes are generally easy to skew anyway but this one screams out "pick your color" as loud as it possibly can by the way it's formatted.
        I'm really not sure haha, quite a bit of things seem a little off with this but I found it interesting

Comment

It provided a couple minutes of entertainment which is about all I was looking for. I just thought the design of the form was a programming fail.
          life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

I also find it a bit distracting to know the colour sections while taking the test, like my knowing would make myself bias. I adjusted the side of my screen and continued, heh. Yellow, blue, red.

Comment

I got logical tan, red and yellow but I'm not sure there's much to this. A lot of the sections were exceptionally vague. Who doesn't like fun?

Comment

Lavender, Environmental Tan and Sensitive Tan. This is pretty ridiculous. I also have no idea why tan has so many aspects here. It's not like people focus on tan a whole heck of a lot.
                Circe

Comment

It's more entertaining if you don't read the color headings. XD

I got lavender, logical tan, and crystal. Did not know crystal was a color. . . .

The description for lavender was right on. Crystal was okay. Logical tan was so wrong. Lol. A nice five minute diversion.
                  Blog: http://thestarsafire.tumblr.com

Kuchi wa wazawai no moto (the mouth is the origin of disasters)

Comment

Let's see. I got tan, wait for it... tan again, and surprise surprise tan once more.

Originally posted by Rowanwood View Post
                    Who doesn't like fun?
                    I don't, when I was playing Mass Effect 3 I had to stop using the explodey machine gun because I was having too much fun.
                    Trust is knowing someone or something well enough to have a good idea of their motivations and character, for good or for ill. People often say trust when they mean faith.

Comment

Originally posted by Denarius View Post
                      I don't, when I was playing Mass Effect 3 I had to stop using the explodey machine gun because I was having too much fun.

Ladies and Gentlemen, step right up, meet the only man in the world who would argue against a hummer, but only if you were arguing for it. Only 50 cents a gander. That's right kids. It's a modern marvel.

I kid, sort of.

Comment

Originally posted by Rowanwood View Post
                        The only man in the world who would argue against a hummer.
                        <.< You do know I'm asexual right? So I would. Assuming that's what you mean. At any rate, take a look at my title. Should say it all.
                        Trust is knowing someone or something well enough to have a good idea of their motivations and character, for good or for ill. People often say trust when they mean faith.

Comment

Yup..........

Comment

Lets see, Your Life Colors are: Logical Tan, Environmental Tan, Yellow
                            I'm Only Responsible For What I Say Not For What Or How You Understand!

Comment

Tan, tan, crystal. It's like Myers-Briggs with colors instead of letters, wheeee.
                              The forum member formerly known as perzephone. Or Perze. I've shed a skin.

Comment

Working...
                              X