X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm happy to be here!

Hello All,

My screen name says it all, I'm a Simple Pagan

I have merged the concept of the "God" & "Goddess" with the Yin and Yang of Taoism. I'm not big into performing rituals, I believe that the very essence of thought and intentions is powerful and magical.

I'm excited to find a Pagan community where I can feel at home so thank you in advance for the warm welcome and blessed be.

Re: I'm happy to be here!

Welcome aboard, you'll certainly like it here!
    "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

Welcome aboard the crazy train Enjoy your stay. We have pizza and soul cake.

Comment

Welcome, welcome, welcome. Take yer shoes off & make yerself at home!

Originally posted by iflewoverthecuckoosnest View Post
        Whose soul did we use to make the cake this week?

I feel somewhat hollow.. was it my turn?
        Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

welcome I hope ya like it here!
          hey look, I have a book! And look I have a second one too!

Comment

Howdy and welcome!
            I often wish that I had done drugs in the '70s. At least there'd be a reason for the flashbacks. - Rick the Runesinger

Blood and CountryTribe of my Tribe
            Clan of my Clan
            Kin of my Kin
            Blood of my Blood

For the Yule was upon them, the Yule; and they quaffed from the skulls of the slain,
            And shouted loud oaths in hoarse wit, and long quaffing swore laughing again.

Comment

Originally posted by B. de Corbin View Post
              Welcome, welcome, welcome. Take yer shoes off & make yerself at home!

Whose soul did we use to make the cake this week?

I feel somewhat hollow.. was it my turn?
              Welll... we originally used yours, but we burned that one What a waste. Sorry 'bout that, old chap. We used Mal's in the next one. Fresh, juicy Christian soul Mmmm, tasty.

Comment

Welcome to the forum!
                Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Originally posted by iflewoverthecuckoosnest View Post
                  Oooh .... Pizza

Thanks everyone!

Comment

Welcome.

Comment

Now ... will someone please point me in the right direction to add a signature??

Comment

"Settings" @ top right of this page -> "My Settings" sidebar (third down, left side of page) -> Edit Signature

Comment

I'm not staff here, but I think it is one of those features where you need 15 non-Game, non-Intro posts to make work. Same as for posting links and pics.
                          Warning: The above post may contain traces of sarcasm.

An apostrophe is the difference between a business that knows its shit, and a business that knows it's shit.

"Why is every object we don't understand always called a thing?" (McCoy. Star Trek: The Moive Picture)

Comment

It is. Gotta wash off that newbie smell first before you can add a signature, post links, or post pics and the only way to do that is 15 non intro/non game posts.
                            Always taking art commissions, especially for fantasy and pagan related artwork
                            Featured on Deviantart, Storenvy, Facebook, and Cafepress
                            sigpic

Comment

Fair Nuff

Comment

Working...
                              X