Whats for Dinner?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Whats for Dinner?

Tonight's dinner will be tri-color rotini with sea scallops and a pink cream sauce.
    sigpic
    Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

Chicken and broccoli with a three cheese sauce.
      Sleep, my friend, and you will see
      That dream is my reality

Comment

another turkey dinner ;D
        What you see depends on what you are looking for.

Comment

we are snowed in...so I think we are having mac'n'cheese and polish sausage since I couldn't get groceries.
          Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
          sigpic

Comment

I'm making pork chops, baked potatoes, and southern-style mustard greens.
            Children love and want to be loved and they very much prefer the joy of accomplishment to the triumph of hateful failure. Do not mistake a child for his symptom.
            -Erik Erikson

Comment

Just went down to the burger shop ... Grilled chicken breasts diced in a salad ... Bleu cheese dressing ... Bleu cheese crumbles ... But he forgot the garlic croutons ...
              I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them ... John Bernard Books

Indian Chief 'Two Eagles' was asked by a white government official; "You have observed the white man for 90 years. You've seen his wars and his technological advances. You've seen his progress, and the damage he's done."

The Chief nodded in agreement.

The official continued; "Considering all these events, in your opinion, where did the white man go wrong?"

The Chief stared at the government official for over a minute and then calmly replied.. "When white man find land, Indians running it, no taxes, no debt, plenty buffalo, plenty beaver, clean water. Women did all the work, Medicine Man free. Indian man spend all day hunting and fishing; all night having sex."

Then the chief leaned back and smiled; "Only white man dumb enough to think he could improve system like that."

Comment

I'm going to a surprise birthday for a friend tonight and have no idea what will be on the menu. But knowing these folks, it will be hearty, down-home fare, which I love.
                sigpic

Comment

Corned beef with potatoes and green beans.
                  Sleep, my friend, and you will see
                  That dream is my reality

Comment

sangria chicken and saffron rice
                    Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                    sigpic

Comment

pasta with tomato sauce
                      What you see depends on what you are looking for.

Comment

[quote author=Hawkfeathers link=topic=883.msg25536#msg25536 date=1293658009]
                        I'm going to a surprise birthday for a friend tonight and have no idea what will be on the menu. But knowing these folks, it will be hearty, down-home fare, which I love.
                        [/quote]

It turned out to be a late-afternoon deal, which was good. Homemade many-layer bean dip, assorted snack things, cake - the usual suspects!
                        sigpic

Comment

Seaweed Salad with Whiting fish .... fun I know -.=.-;
                          -=Ex Ignorantia Ad Sapientiam; E Luce Ad Tenebras=-

My art and writing http://khaotyk-artwerx.tk/
                          (whole site is marked adult, the adult and gore sections are in their own section so you can opt not to view them, adult and/or gore stories are marked with an *)

Comment

Yesterdays dinner was cheese burger and fries for lunch ... Today having pecan pie for breakfast ...
                            I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them ... John Bernard Books

Indian Chief 'Two Eagles' was asked by a white government official; "You have observed the white man for 90 years. You've seen his wars and his technological advances. You've seen his progress, and the damage he's done."

The Chief nodded in agreement.

The official continued; "Considering all these events, in your opinion, where did the white man go wrong?"

The Chief stared at the government official for over a minute and then calmly replied.. "When white man find land, Indians running it, no taxes, no debt, plenty buffalo, plenty beaver, clean water. Women did all the work, Medicine Man free. Indian man spend all day hunting and fishing; all night having sex."

Then the chief leaned back and smiled; "Only white man dumb enough to think he could improve system like that."

Comment

that is a much better breakfast than 4oz of Kefir lol
                              -=Ex Ignorantia Ad Sapientiam; E Luce Ad Tenebras=-

My art and writing http://khaotyk-artwerx.tk/
                              (whole site is marked adult, the adult and gore sections are in their own section so you can opt not to view them, adult and/or gore stories are marked with an *)

Comment

Weight watchers Ravioli and salad with a weight watchers chocolate pud for dessert
                                http://thefeministpagan.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

Working...
                                X