• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Satanist Murders Black Metal Vocalist Because He Wasn't Really A Satanist

Satanist Murders Black Metal Vocalist Because He Wasn't Really A Satanist

Well, I guess that's almost ironic.

Check out my blog! The Daily Satanist

Re: Satanist Murders Black Metal Vocalist Because He Wasn't Really A Satanist

As a black metal fan and musician, this angers me quite a bit. He's just a musician, by the gods! Let him make his music. Too late now of course, but shouldn't that guy know there's 879302 different versions of Satanism? (Sarcastically huge number) I know black metal's dark history, so it's not a shock to me that x person killed y person because something vaguely related to black metal. But killing someone is still killing someone.

Comment

I just read an article about a Satanic group turning in a would be terrorist kid into the cops.

So. You know. There are good guy Satanists and bad guy Satanists. That sounded weird.
      Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
        I just read an article about a Satanic group turning in a would be terrorist kid into the cops.

So. You know. There are good guy Satanists and bad guy Satanists. That sounded weird.
        Damn fake Satanists making us look good and nice!

Comment

Needless to say this guy is a loon, and incredibly dangerous. Police are still on the hunt for him
          I think that sums it up pretty well. I mean this guy is just on a tangent that would be hard to interpret in any way other than mental illness.
          Circe

Comment

Shouldn't this headline be: Crazy guy kills other guy because he's crazy?

The Satan aspect is sort of beside the point.

Comment

Originally posted by Rowanwood View Post
              Shouldn't this headline be: Crazy guy kills other guy because he's crazy?

The Satan aspect is sort of beside the point.
              That was my thought, too.

Then I remembered that "crazy" doesn't really sensationalize a story like "Satanist" would. People read the headline and expect to see pictures of blurred entrails. Crazy? Nobody seems to expect entrail-eating out of crazy people, for some reason. But, hey, 'you never know about them evil Satanists, what with their horrifying black masses, dead babies and grave-robbing.'

"Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it." - Ayn Rand

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." - Marcus Aurelius

"The very ink with which history is written is merely fluid prejudice." - Mark Twain

"The only gossip I'm interested in is things from the Weekly World News - 'Woman's bra bursts, 11 injured'. That kind of thing." - Johnny Depp

Comment

Well, the guy he killed wasn't exactly crazy...

Comment

Originally posted by SeanRave View Post
                  Well, the guy he killed wasn't exactly crazy...

Oh, no, not at all. I didn't mean to infer that. My mistake.

I simply meant the loony idiot, the so-called fan, using Satanism as an excuse to kill. It wouldn't be anywhere near the same level of sensationalism if they just said "crazy man kills singer of Black Metal band". No, they have to make the story "sell better". Which annoys me to no end.

"Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it." - Ayn Rand

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." - Marcus Aurelius

"The very ink with which history is written is merely fluid prejudice." - Mark Twain

"The only gossip I'm interested in is things from the Weekly World News - 'Woman's bra bursts, 11 injured'. That kind of thing." - Johnny Depp

Comment

Would be curious to know more about what this guy thinks satanism is. I killed him but wont kill wome and children, cause that would be .. Wrong?.. Evil? Curious.

Comment

Originally posted by Historyforall View Post
                      Would be curious to know more about what this guy thinks satanism is. I killed him but wont kill wome and children, cause that would be .. Wrong?.. Evil? Curious.
                      Well, since Satanists don't as a general rule kill people at all, I'm pretty sure he was confused.

Comment

Working...
                      X