X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Pet Pix

Originally posted by Rae'ya View Post
    Fish are TOTALLY pets too!

I miss having fish. It's one of the first things we'll do when we get our own place. I didn't want to start a tank from scratch here as we're renting and the plan was that we wouldn't rent forever. We've been here four years now and hope it's our last. I just don't want to get a tank established then have to move it and lose half the fish in the move.
    YAY! Another fish person! I find I can goob over fish like I do over my dog, and so many pet owners/people that aren't fish people will look at me like "You're weird".

Originally posted by Rowan Wulfram View Post
    I have pet rats. This is when they were babies!
    I am not normally fond of rats. I am not unfond of them, either, but anyway ... your pics are exceptionally adorable

Comment

Originally posted by Rhaethe View Post

YAY! Another fish person! I find I can goob over fish like I do over my dog, and so many pet owners/people that aren't fish people will look at me like "You're weird".
      When I get my huge new turtle tank set up, I will get more fishes. Atm I just have neon tetras and guppies, which the turtle eats. But thats ok. Circle of life and all that bisnik
      ThorSon's milkshake brings all the PF girls to the yard - Volcaniclastic

RIP

I have never been across the way
      Seen the desert and the birds
      You cut your hair short
      Like a shush to an insult
      The world had been yelling
      Since the day you were born
      Revolting with anger
      While it smiled like it was cute
      That everything was shit.

- J. Wylder

Comment

Originally posted by Rowan Wulfram View Post
        I have pet rats. This is when they were babies!

Edit: Woops, sorry for the weird triple pic post. First time trying to insert an image.
        Ooh rats. They are perhaps one of the most underestimated pets in the world. I love rats, and I would have one in a heartbeat. I know a few of the sweetest little rats. Torey is still not convinced on rats (though oddly he wants a ferret), but I'll convert him eventually

You'll discover soon enough that I'm an everything-person. If it's non-human, I love it. But I do miss my fish. I've always kept goldfish and danios, but goldfish are so much work. We're going to try a tropical tank when we get one, and I'd like some neon tetras. Not sure of what else at this stage, but neon tetras are definitely on the cards.

Comment

10489879_10152113671546540_6182982679387832159_n.jpg 1005536_10151869733006540_1604800619_n.jpg 1888554_10151857363796540_778409742_n.jpg

Whilamina Brexton and Rocky and the boys again
          "If you want to know what a man is like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -- Sirius Black

"Time is an illusion, lunch time doubly so."-- Ford Prefect

Comment

Another hedgie! The dogs look so happy

Comment

Another hedgie! The dogs look so happy
              The boys are spoiled rotten.. but they are good boys and they do make my days that much better. Whilamina also leads the good life.
              "If you want to know what a man is like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -- Sirius Black

Comment

Your little hogglet still looks on the younger side, cute! I loved with medo had a huge head compared to his body and just stared with those huge eyes. ^^

Comment

She is actually four months old today. Shes grown since that picture, and she really is a sweetheart. The boys are fascinated by her they follow her around and watch her when she runs on the floor.

Comment

Managed to get a couple better pictures of Nietzsche.

Trust is knowing someone or something well enough to have a good idea of their motivations and character, for good or for ill. People often say trust when they mean faith.

Comment

Cute, cute and more cute.

Denarius... I love Nietzche's coat. That little ruff is very striking, especially with the tortoiseshell colouring of her face. Torties are so beautiful (but alas, most of them are evil at the vet... we're not quite sure how it happens but there must be something linked with the tortie colour gene that predisposes them to the 'fight like a devil' response).

Comment

Originally posted by Rae'ya View Post
                        Cute, cute and more cute.

Denarius... I love Nietzche's coat. That little ruff is very striking, especially with the tortoiseshell colouring of her face. Torties are so beautiful (but alas, most of them are evil at the vet... we're not quite sure how it happens but there must be something linked with the tortie colour gene that predisposes them to the 'fight like a devil' response).

The ladies of my family tend to agree with you on the Torties, We have always had three or four of them at a time between all of us and I have only ever met one who was a sweet girl but that could be because she never made it out of kittenhood : ( . But Nietzsche is beautiful and you are a very lucky man to have her Con.

Comment

BABIES

Comment

190811_1916819407015_6932403_o.jpgDSC_1900.jpg

My babies. Sune, 7 years, norwegian forest cat. And Konrad, 21 weeks, half ragdoll/half unknown.
                            Last edited by Odahviing; 14 Oct 2014, 05:46. Reason: Damn you autocorrect.

Comment

This is so neat getting to see pictures of everybody's pets!!! I wanted to share some of my pictures too

Captain Jack (my dog) is a miniature silver poodle. He's about 6 or 7 pounds. My sister's dog, Button, is about 12 pounds and is a shipoo (shitzu poodle mix).

Here's some pictures of them:

The one above is of my dog, Captain Jack, on my bed at the new place (we just moved to a town house in Maryland).

This one is still on my bed with Capt. Jack and my sister's dog, Button, playing watch dog

Just my Jack

These two pictures are from when we were living in Upstate New York. Our backyard was huge!!!

And this last group are pictures from our old apartment in Virginia.

These last three are pets of the plant viarety
                              LOL, sorry I couldn't force myself to trim down my photos more than this!

Comment

I'm saying with Mom at the moment, so her kittens are my kittens too for now:

10394530_10205488363231172_6095789706393913970_n.jpg
                                Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

Working...
                                X