X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Pagan Altars

Originally posted by thalassa View Post
    Our current family altar and my main altar (currently in storage)...
    The link is still good...with a few more pics (some of which are elsewhere in this thread) of various altar arrangements from over the years. Right now, we have 2...the one with the crystal ball (mine) and the one with the pumpkins (our seasonal family altar).
    Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
    sigpic

Comment

pics of my altars...

this is my house altar - I do almost all of my work solitary outside in the woods or at my firepit in the back yard - so it is a "non-working" altar for the most part - it is a place of worship but not for ritual or circle....

!!!!!place1.JPG!!!!!place2.JPG!!!!!place4.JPG!!!!!place5.JPG!!!!!place6.JPG!!!!!place7.jpg!!!!!place17.JPG!!!!!place18.JPG!!!!!place19.JPG!!!!!place8.JPG!!!!!place9.JPG

- - - Updated - - -

this is an example of my working altar that I travel with - this is in a cabin in the woods...
      altar4.jpg

this was an arrangement I set up for Samhain

altar.jpg

and this is my outdoor firepit/altar in my back yard...

!!!!!c2.JPG!!!!!c3.JPG!!!!!c5.JPGffire2.JPG

Comment

Those are some lovely spaces. It looks fantastic.
        Circe

Comment

Those are beautiful!

Mostly art.

Comment

The most incredible altar i ever seen was actually an alter-summoning table, I was a kid when i seen it on a small island that was close to the mainland. There was a footbridge but i was to scared to cross it, the metal table was large and close to the bridge and i could see it well.This table was incredable,the details are in my book that you will find on pagan forum.

Comment

thanX for the comments - I was fascinated by male mythology figures from a very very young age - I never gave any thought to their meanings - I just collected whatever I could get my hands on - at a young age I became active in selling antiques - I have done it my entire life - so being an "insider" to the markets through the years I have picked up things along the way at rock bottom prices.... when I discovered "paganism" and "wicca" it hit me like a ton of bricks - it re-enforced my decisions to abandon my Christian upbringing that I struggled with my entire life - it was like it was waiting for me all along...

here is my circle - it was custom made for me...

circle.jpgcircle2.jpgcircle3.jpgcircle4.jpgcircle5.jpg

Comment

That's a beautiful circle! Also love your altars
                I currently don't have enough space to setup my altar the way I want it to. Hopefully I'll find a new home soon where I can dedicate as much space to it as I like.

Comment

[post deleted my user]
                  Last edited by Guest; 28 Sep 2021, 00:16.

Comment

Working...
                  X