Newbie Here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newbie Here!

Hello eveyone! I'm sorta, new around these parts, although not to the mystical realm of Pagan Forums. If any of you are also from MysticWicks, you'd probably know me as U-we-tsi-a-ge-ya or U-we for short. On AllPaths I'm RavenScar and on WitchVox my user name is the same as the one on MW. So any familiar faces, please feel free to re-introduce yourself and say hi! And same with any new faces too!

I'm pretty nerdy....okay I'm extremely nerdy. I actually have a *small* comic book collection with my boyfriend, him being the DC guy and I the Marvel Gal. Spider-Man is hands down my favourite Comic Character, but I'm a Batman, Cat Woman, Scarecrow, X-men and Deathstroke fan too.

I love to read and write. I'm a singer in my spare time and have been for just over 10 years now. Horseback riding is the only sport I'm interested in.

Spiritually speaking, I'm an Eclectic Pagan who loves to learn new things. I've recently delved into Spell Crafting and Rune Work. My Matron Goddess is Nyx and I don't have a Patron God, but the god I feel the most connection to is Poseidon, but recently Odin has been creeping up the ranks as I've begun to explore Norse Shamanism with a very close friend of mine.

I look forward to getting to know you guys and dive into the knowledge you provide in the forums!

Re: Newbie Here!

Howdy and welcome
    I often wish that I had done drugs in the '70s. At least there'd be a reason for the flashbacks. - Rick the Runesinger

Blood and CountryTribe of my Tribe
    Clan of my Clan
    Kin of my Kin
    Blood of my Blood

For the Yule was upon them, the Yule; and they quaffed from the skulls of the slain,
    And shouted loud oaths in hoarse wit, and long quaffing swore laughing again.

Comment

Welcome aboard!

Please leave your sanity at the front desk. It won't be of any use to you here. :cthulhu:
      life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

Welcome
        "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

Originally posted by MaskedOne View Post
          Welcome aboard!

Please leave your sanity at the front desk. It won't be of any use to you here. :cthulhu:
          I'm sorry Ma'dam...Sanity? I'm not familiar with this term....

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks to everyone for the warm welcomes!

Comment

Welcome to the forum!
            Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Originally posted by Valkyrie View Post
              In which case, you should fit right in!

Welcome to PF!!
              Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Valkyrie View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks to everyone for the warm welcomes!
                Originally posted by postbit
                While I enjoy my avatar, I'm no more Nomi Sunrider than I am the Jedi dinosaur that she's hitching a ride on.
                life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

*waves hello*

Oh, and unlike Masked One, I am my avatar. I'm vain like that.

Comment

Welcome aboard

Comment

Originally posted by MaskedOne View Post
                      While I enjoy my avatar, I'm no more Nomi Sunrider than I am the Jedi dinosaur that she's hitching a ride on.
                      Whoops! My apologies Sir! I completely missed that! *Sigh* Exactly why I shouldn't be posting in the wee hours of the morning.

Comment

Welcome.

Comment

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                          X