Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Heimdall

Originally posted by Yorin View Post
    Lol, yeah, that got me too to be honest. Overall I'm fairly able to separate the whole Marvel vs Religion thing, but Sif did kinda bug me. Though I did rather enjoy Heimdall in the movie as well.
    I actually really enjoy the Thor films, and the whole Avengers franchise; and I just keep the jar of salt around. It's a movie, based off a comic, based very loosely off actual mythology. 'Very loosely' being the important words there. lol. But Sif should have blonde hair. No matter which way you mix it up.

Comment

Re: Heimdall

There are days that the local libraries are less than perfectly useful. Nobody seems to have anything relevant* from most of the authors you've mentioned. I did strike gold with Hilda Ellis Davidson though and will be ordering those into the local library. The other authors will have to wait a few months until I have cash to spare. Still, that's a couple books from Davidson to read when they come in and a significant number of Eddas to work through. Should keep me busy for a little while. Thanks for the recommendations.

* There are several Avalon novels attributed to a Diana Paxson and a book on wedding and handfasting rituals attributed to a Raven Kaldera.

Comment

Working...
      X