A proper introduction!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A proper introduction!

Hello friends!! My name is Haley and I live in Virginia, and I'm mostly joining the forum because I'm pretty new to this whole pagan thing and fine it's hard to navigate by myself.

I'm 19, and was raised very atheist and religion hating, so I'm very much still in the closet because I still live with my family. I'm an empath that would really like to learn more about healing and white witchery in general, and would also like to learn how to follow my instincts. I'm just awful at picking things up due to doubting myself a lot. So hopefully I can learn to do that!

I have a relationship with Loki, and have for a few months now. He's very gentle and affectionate with me but likes to poke fun, which I don't mind. It just so hard to tell when he's trying to get my attention! I really need to learn to pick up on him better.

I'm probably going to dip my feet into kitchen witchcraft when I can and see myself forming a relationship with Apollo and Artemis too. Basically my collection of deities will just be all over the place which I don't mind at all.

Anyway, being so new it will be great to be able to ask for help when I need it!!! I look forward to meeting you all and learning from you! 💙

Re: A proper introduction!

Welcome aboard the crazy train that is our little corner of the internet. Please feel fee to leave your sanity at the log in screen-some minions will be around to collect it as you wont be needing that here-especially if you're working with Loki lol
    Always taking art commissions, especially for fantasy and pagan related artwork
    Featured on Deviantart, Storenvy, Facebook, and Cafepress
    sigpic

Comment

Welcome.

Comment

Hello!

I'm in Virginia too, lol...how are you enjoying the weather?
        Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
        sigpic

Comment

Thank you for the welcomes!

Oh, Loki. He's. Different, haha, let's put it like that.

-_- the weather is tearing me apart actually. I'm in the RVA area and the roads are juuust icy enough to be causing a few accidents. I can't wait forte snow to melt!

Comment

Welcome to the forum! I live in West Virginia, so i'm close to you.
            Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Howdy and welcome! My oldest granddaughter is named Hayley, and is only a year or so younger than you.
              I often wish that I had done drugs in the '70s. At least there'd be a reason for the flashbacks. - Rick the Runesinger

Blood and CountryTribe of my Tribe
              Clan of my Clan
              Kin of my Kin
              Blood of my Blood

For the Yule was upon them, the Yule; and they quaffed from the skulls of the slain,
              And shouted loud oaths in hoarse wit, and long quaffing swore laughing again.

Comment

Working...
              X