New to This World....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New to This World....

Hello I'm Gypsy and obviously I am new to the forum. I am a wiccan looking for friends,teachers, or peers in a world that doesn't look too
    kindly of those who practice the Craft.
    Blessed Be

Re: New to This World....

Welcome to the site. Not sure how many Wiccan's you'll find active here but I don't think you'll find anyone that looks unkindly at you for practicing the craft. I'd say jump in, read a bit and start a thread or reply in any that your interested in. We may not agree with your position or perspective but that doesn't mean you'll be treated unkindly. Though I admit up front I can be a bit rough about the edges in my perspectives and opinions but don't worry I don't bite.
    I'm Only Responsible For What I Say Not For What Or How You Understand!

Comment

Howdy and welcome!
      I often wish that I had done drugs in the '70s. At least there'd be a reason for the flashbacks. - Rick the Runesinger

Blood and CountryTribe of my Tribe
      Clan of my Clan
      Kin of my Kin
      Blood of my Blood

For the Yule was upon them, the Yule; and they quaffed from the skulls of the slain,
      And shouted loud oaths in hoarse wit, and long quaffing swore laughing again.

Comment

Thank you! I should say that I'm...searching? I really don't want to limit myself to one way...I want to learn about other earth based religions and the paths they take. So far I love shamanism it's so natural.

- - - Updated - - -

And a howdy do to you! That word needs to be used more it's so friendly!

Comment

welcome to the forums! I hope you find this place kindly
          hey look, I have a book! And look I have a second one too!

Comment

Welcome.

Comment

Welcome GypsyFey! We are both looking for the same thing and I agree with you about the society we live in! Thanks for the friend request! I look forward to getting to know you on the forum! Blessings!

Comment

Hey GypsyFey, You are most welcome here!
                "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

Welcome to the forum!
                  Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Working...
                  X