Asatru Book of Days

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Asatru Book of Days

A friend of mine, Bryan Wilton, has written a book of daily devotionals for Heathens. The Kindle version is now on sale for $3.00 (USD), limited time offer. And no, I don't get a kickback...

I often wish that I had done drugs in the '70s. At least there'd be a reason for the flashbacks. - Rick the Runesinger

Blood and Country

“Barbarianism is the natural state of mankind. Civilization is unnatural. It is the whim of circumstance. And barbarianism must ultimately triumph.” - Robert E. Howard

Tribe of my Tribe
    Clan of my Clan
    Kin of my Kin
    Blood of my Blood

For the Yule was upon them, the Yule; and they quaffed from the skulls of the slain,
    And shouted loud oaths in hoarse wit, and long quaffing swore laughing again.

Re: Asatru Book of Days

Took me to a mobile site strangely enough. I'd assume this would be the proper "purchase" link though:

If I had a Kindle, I'd like this. I'm not usually one for devotionals, but from the reviews it sounds interesting.

Comment

Well you can download the Kindle app on tablets and phones if that helps.

Comment

Well that changes everything!

Comment

Yeah, I posted from a mobile, so that would explain that...
          I often wish that I had done drugs in the '70s. At least there'd be a reason for the flashbacks. - Rick the Runesinger

Blood and Country

“Barbarianism is the natural state of mankind. Civilization is unnatural. It is the whim of circumstance. And barbarianism must ultimately triumph.” - Robert E. Howard

Tribe of my Tribe
          Clan of my Clan
          Kin of my Kin
          Blood of my Blood

For the Yule was upon them, the Yule; and they quaffed from the skulls of the slain,
          And shouted loud oaths in hoarse wit, and long quaffing swore laughing again.

Comment

Working...
          X