This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Curious So I Can Find a Small (or Large) Group

I am becoming more group-curious lately. I have never really discussed my beliefs in depth to or with anyone, but I am looking for a group of people who have similar or identical beliefs as I do.

I am a practicing witch, I consider myself to be Pagan (following an Earth religion/path). I recognize the elements as sovereign and almost like gods (Earth, Air, Fire, Water, Spirit) and I worship Mother Earth as goddess and Father Sky as god. I believe I have reincarnated and will continue to reincarnate until I have learned all my soul is meant to learn. After I have learned what I need to learn I will find peaceful rest in the Universe.

Anyone have any clue what this is called? I never thought to find a title for my beliefs until recently since finding a group is difficult and most people categorize in such a way. Any help would be fantastic.

~My ancestors on my mother's side are Mayan or Incan (we are still trying to dive deeper for figure out which). This may or may not be important. ~

Thanks!

TL

Re: Curious So I Can Find a Small (or Large) Group

Welcome to the forums!

I cautiously say that this sounds like Wicca to me. Since there are a lot of variations, but you believe in the basic ideas.
    White and Red 'till I'm cold and dead.
    sigpic
    In Days of yore,
    From Britain's shore
    Wolfe the dauntless hero came
    And planted firm Britannia's flag
    On Canada's fair domain.
    Here may it wave,
    Our boast, our pride
    And joined in love together,
    The thistle, shamrock, rose entwined,
    The Maple Leaf Forever.