This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Netflix Recommendations

I know I'm not the only one using it...what do you recommend?
    Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
    sigpic

Re: Netflix Recommendations

For recent stuff I've been rewatching old episodes of Psych, Burn Notice, and Chuck. I've also been thinking about watching Twin Peaks, The Pretender, and Star Trek: TNG.

So, typical nineties kid fare. It's good though.
    Trust is knowing someone or something well enough to have a good idea of their motivations and character, for good or for ill. People often say trust when they mean faith.

Comment

Ooo! The Pretender is on there now? For a long time, I got hulu, just for that and Wild Kratts for the kids, lol.

Mostly I watch stuff like Bones, Warehouse 13, all the Star Treks, West Wing...and documentaries. I wish more Nature and Nova was on there, but at least you can catch alot of it via Youtube or on the PBS website.

Just finished watching One Day on Earth, which was really interesting.
      Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by thalassa View Post
        Ooo! The Pretender is on there now? For a long time, I got hulu, just for that and Wild Kratts for the kids, lol.
        I remember it popping up once in a recommendation thing, but I just checked it and only the dvds are up. No streaming.
        Trust is knowing someone or something well enough to have a good idea of their motivations and character, for good or for ill. People often say trust when they mean faith.

Comment

Originally posted by Denarius View Post
          I remember it popping up once in a recommendation thing, but I just checked it and only the dvds are up. No streaming.
          Aw, bummer! Oh, well...

There's always Seaquest.
          sigpic

Comment

Bones. Law and Order SVU. We put Family Guy, American Dad, or The Cleveland Show on at night to go to sleep to. Brain deadening. Walking Dead. There are some natural birth documentaries on there I found interesting. That's what got me looking into that in the first place. I wouldn't mind your take on em if it interests you, Thal.

We watch quite a bit of History and Science Channel. Discovery. Nat Geo. Animal Planet. Though I'm not really happy with a lot of the direction most of these are going. Hilly billy crud, etc. I wish I could find more of the informative type shows that used to be on these stations on Netflix. Brain Games.. that needs to be on Netflix.
            We are what we are. Nothing more, nothing less. There is good and evil among every kind of people. It's the evil among us who rule now. -Anne Bishop, Daughter of the Blood

I wondered if he could ever understand that it was a blessing, not a sin, to be graced with more than one love.
            It could be complicated; of course it could be complicated. And it opened one up to the possibility of more pain and loss.
            Still, it was a blessing I would never relinquish. Love, genuine love, was always a cause for joy.
            -Jacqueline Carey, Naamah's Curse

Service to your fellows is the root of peace.

Comment

White Collar is amusing as all hell and a good story line from what I've watched so far. We really love it here. There's also a lot of really good anime on there if you're into that sort of thing
              Always taking art commissions, especially for fantasy and pagan related artwork
              Featured on Deviantart, Storenvy, Facebook, and Cafepress
              sigpic

Comment

House of Cards. It's amazing.

Comment

Hemlock Grove Excellent!
                  Pray the Gods - Fine - But keep rowing to shore.

Comment

The docu-film, Muscle Shoals, is a must for any music fan.

Comment

orange is the new black

Comment

Originally posted by Varga View Post
                        Hemlock Grove Excellent!

Hubby and I just finished season one. It's very good.
                        �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
                        ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
                        Sneak Attack
                        Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

Originally posted by Juniper View Post
                          Hubby and I just finished season one. It's very good.
                          First season wasn't bad. By the end of the second, I was just staring at the screen with a O.o look on my face, trying to figure out what was going on and who these suddenly important characters were.

Comment

Working...
                          X