This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My New House

I bought a house last year but only moved into it in January. Rented it to my sister for a few months while she built a house next door. Anyways, it is the house I have wanted all my childhood - literally my dream home. I got lucky there. Two story house built into a hill with 4 acres. It is connected to a creek and has a mini pond that needs work. Can't wait to turn this place into a hedge witch's dream.

I attached pics of the house and land. Some are of the front of the house where it looks one story and then a shot from the back. Yes, there is a door upstairs that would lead you to death. Previous owners/builders didn't get around to adding the balcony deck. I also added shots of the land and back yard. I've already started adding trails through the woods since these pics were taken last year when I first got the place.

So what you guys think?
    Attached Files

Re: My New House

Beautiful! If I lived there I'd plant a lot of stuff, raise chickens and goats! If you have the space you can make a little pagan sanctuary :devil:

Comment

Very pretty!!
      sigpic
      Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

It's very beautiful! Congratulations!

- - - Updated - - -

I second Ektor
        "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

Gorgeous! I love it

Comment

Very nice. Pretty home.
            Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

I'm also gonna work on gardens later when we've done some work on the landscape. Needs some dirt work to fix the pattern for where the water goes when it rains...it pools right into the backyard. I do plan on making a small pagan sanctuary area when I got time after all that. For now I am going to start hosting small drum circles and workshops if I can pull that off.

Comment

Originally posted by GypsySeaWitch View Post
                I'm also gonna work on gardens later when we've done some work on the landscape. Needs some dirt work to fix the pattern for where the water goes when it rains...it pools right into the backyard. I do plan on making a small pagan sanctuary area when I got time after all that. For now I am going to start hosting small drum circles and workshops if I can pull that off.
                look into a rain garden...
                Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                sigpic

Comment

Oh, that is so beautiful, Gypsy! Thank you for sharing!

I rather love that carport, where the bike is getting some attention. I could see myself turning that into a pavilion, decked out with a chimnea and picnic table, for minor getaways in the front yard. I just don't know that I'd ever leave that BACK yard, though. What a wonderful home!

"Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it." - Ayn Rand

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." - Marcus Aurelius

"The very ink with which history is written is merely fluid prejudice." - Mark Twain

"The only gossip I'm interested in is things from the Weekly World News - 'Woman's bra bursts, 11 injured'. That kind of thing." - Johnny Depp

Comment

A very nice place from the pics. I would love a place like that but I would need a "Staff" of 5-10 to keep it up. seeing that "giant" lawn gotta have a tractor to keep that mowed I would think.
                    MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                    NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                    don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                    http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Working...
                    X