• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Me, a victim of life.

Greetings, fellow potatoes and potatoettes,

Best regards,
    Sean.

P.S.: If any of you plays Dark Souls for PC, or intends to buy Dark Souls II, contact me, rofl.

TL;DR: Moved to France, started university, got a girlfriend, less cheese, university is disappointing, planning to follow dreams, cheese is amazing.

Check out my blog! The Daily Satanist

Re: Me, a victim of life.

I am sorry for your disappointment, buddy.
    Think about the advantages and disadvantages of everything and possible consequences of every choice. Then choose what fits you most.
    Best of luck, Sean.
    "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

Mostly art.

Comment

Couldn't get through college myself eigther, it just isn't for everyone. Tried so many different majors, and nothing held my attention well enough to make me anything but miserable, so really this is one of those situations where you have to do what feels right, trust your gut. If university is not what you can do right now, then find a job and focus on your music, be you Sean, because you're awesome!
        http://catcrowsnow.blogspot.com/

But they were doughnuts of darkness. Evil damned doughnuts, tainted by the spawn of darkness.... Which could obviously only be redeemed by passing through the fiery inferno of my digestive tract.
        ~Jim Butcher

Comment

+
          Originally posted by Maria de Luna View Post
          Couldn't get through college myself eigther, it just isn't for everyone. Tried so many different majors, and nothing held my attention well enough to make me anything but miserable, so really this is one of those situations where you have to do what feels right, trust your gut. If university is not what you can do right now, then find a job and focus on your music, be you Sean, because you're awesome!
          Totally agree!
          "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

Congrats on moving to France, that sounds exciting!

It's a tough situation, and assuming that you're able to stay in France even if you drop out of college (i.e. you aren't staying on a student visa) or you plan on returning to your home country otherwise, I would agree with what's already been said.

Weigh your options, think long term and short term and decide which path is best for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Gleb View Post
              I am sorry for your disappointment, buddy.
              Think about the advantages and disadvantages of everything and possible consequences of every choice. Then choose what fits you most.
              Best of luck, Sean.
              Thank you! It's been hard deciding, I'm just gonna finish this year, take a look at what my grades are at the finals and if I'm still happy with what I'm learning.

Originally posted by Maria de Luna View Post
              Thank you lots! IKR IM SUPER AWESOME.

Originally posted by Ljubezen View Post
              Congrats on moving to France, that sounds exciting!

It's a tough situation, and assuming that you're able to stay in France even if you drop out of college (i.e. you aren't staying on a student visa) or you plan on returning to your home country otherwise, I would agree with what's already been said.

Weigh your options, think long term and short term and decide which path is best for you.
              Yep, I can stay, I have double-nationality, meaning I'm both Venezuelan and French.
              You are right, thinking both long-term and short-term to decide seems right. Thank you!

Check out my blog! The Daily Satanist

Comment

Most likely returning to Venezuela right now would not be a good choice..You could work and go to school at least part time.
                MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Working...
                X