X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What Are You Thinking About?

Originally posted by volcaniclastic View Post
    Road runner's are real?
    My exact words as I saw a real one in Texas when I was 18.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by anunitu View Post
    Don't have to be all that fast if you are really smart and paint fake tunnels all over...(and also own Acme products completely)
    Unless your the coyote then having Acme products seems to back fire. I wanna see an adult version. coyote gets roadrunner and tweety is finaly made into a sammich. Daffy has mental breakdown kills Bugs due years of resentment and jealousy.

I remember watching an cartoon back during ww2 donald has a nightmare that hes a nazi it was funny listening to him say heil hitler.

Comment

Before anyone thinks it, Godwin does not apply.

"Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it." - Ayn Rand

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." - Marcus Aurelius

"The very ink with which history is written is merely fluid prejudice." - Mark Twain

"The only gossip I'm interested in is things from the Weekly World News - 'Woman's bra bursts, 11 injured'. That kind of thing." - Johnny Depp

Comment

Originally posted by ChainLightning View Post
        I was hoping it wouldnt apply.

In case anyones curious heres the cartoon Disney made a few.
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kzH1...e_gdata_player

Comment

Fun police.
          ThorSon's milkshake brings all the PF girls to the yard - Volcaniclastic

RIP

I have never been across the way
          Seen the desert and the birds
          You cut your hair short
          Like a shush to an insult
          The world had been yelling
          Since the day you were born
          Revolting with anger
          While it smiled like it was cute
          That everything was shit.

- J. Wylder

Comment

It's Friday, it's my day off, and in half an hour I have to get out in the crappy weather and drive half an hour to a dealership so I can then sit in their office for at least an hour and half while they work on my car to replace the recalled ignition. Fun.

At least I don't have to pay for it.

Comment

Not only are they real but they are damn fast, too.
              I just googled them. Holy crap. They're cute!

Mostly art.

Comment

why is there a big sinkhole in the middle of my bread. It was going so nice the first dozen minutes of baking. Did I leave air in it or something on accident?
                Circe

Comment

I just took a test that identifies which cartoon character you are and it said I'm Velma. Yeah, big surprise! I could have figured that out myself.

- - - Updated - - -

I also took a test that is supposed to guess your age. I'm 29, the test guessed 42! Wow, I know I act older but nearly twice my age?!

- - - Updated - - -

Darn you all! Those of you that have been posting playbuzz test links got me hooked on them.

Comment

Originally posted by Arella View Post
                    I just took a test that identifies which cartoon character you are and it said I'm Velma. Yeah, big surprise! I could have figured that out myself.

- - - Updated - - -

I also took a test that is supposed to guess your age. I'm 29, the test guessed 42! Wow, I know I act older but nearly twice my age?!

- - - Updated - - -

Darn you all! Those of you that have been posting playbuzz test links got me hooked on them.
                    Sorry I couldnt resist

Comment

Originally posted by Arella View Post
                      I am 17, and the test calculated 21.... I wonder how does the system works. :P
                      "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

Last time, I promise, guys! I took the "Which X-Men are You?" test. It says I'm Wolverine.

I'm glad it didn't say I'm Jean Grey. I don't like her.

Comment

My tattoo is feeling rather sore for some reason
                          "Turn, and look in the mirror. What do you see?" Her own brown eyes stared back at her until she was nothing but a blur.

"I see you. Red lipstick spread perfectly over your lush mouth, brown eyes that hold centuries upon centuries of secrets. A face made to entice even the most celibate of men and women alike. A red dress that sways and moves with your body, making you a temptation like no other."

Comment

Missouri just ruled that same sex marriages must be recognized. I'm surprised!
                            sigpic
                            Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

Originally posted by Hawkfeathers View Post
                              Missouri just ruled that same sex marriages must be recognized. I'm surprised!
                              Yay! Now I'm just waiting for them to rule that same-sex marriages are allowed in the state.

- - - Updated - - -

Oops, looks the Marriott got into a bit of trouble.

Marriott Fined $600,000 by FCC for Blocking Guests' Wi-Fi

Comment

And Mc Donalds, grocery stores, laundry mats all do this for free. They should be forced to repay people they charged.

Comment

Working...
                                X