Since the day you were born
    Revolting with anger
    While it smiled like it was cute
    That everything was shit.

- J. Wylder

Comment

Re: Whatcha thinking about now?

Originally posted by Jembru View Post
      Omgs Anubisa, that's horrible. I'm glad you're home now at least. Fingers crossed that the neurologist can work out what has brought these on so you can get them back under control.
      I'm hoping so. We're just wondering what's going on. If you wonder what it's like to be intubated and you're a Spongebob fan, go back to that one episode where he is trying to escape Spongebob and Patrick when they are trying to get him to jellyfish. He goes to the window to play the clarinet and opens it up and then Spongebob's alarm goes off and it blows it into Squidward's esophagus. So yeah, that's sort of how it felt like to be intubated. So glad that I can eat and drink and do all that stuff.
      Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Well I thought I was going to catch up on my PF reading and it seems my wee Monster has other plans for me this morning. Well I hope you are all well and maybe in 5 years I'll get to get back on with some regularity.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by anubisa View Post
        It's been a while since I've posted. I had a seizure last Friday night and my parents called 911. I don't remember too much from that night only that the ambulance guy walked me down three flights of stairs to the ambulance and he was asking me questions in the ambulance. They took me in the E.R. and my parents met me there. They were asking me questions there and I told my parents they could go home that I wanted to rest. Then all the sudden it was Monday. Apparently I had another seizure at the E.R. and I they had to intubate me (meaning put a tube down my throat). I woke up with a tube down my throat and couldn't communicate unless I wrote on a erasable board with a marker. The scary thing about seizures are that you have no idea how long you're out. My parents told me that I had had a seizure and they had sedated me. What was two days, felt like waking up from a nap. It scared me so much. On Tuesday, they took out the tube. I'm still having issues with my throat, but can speak and eat. Wednesday, I got a room where I could take a shower because believe me I felt nastified. Six days in the hospital will do that to you. Yesterday, I came home and I was frigging happy. No idea. Going to see my neurologist next month to see what is going on. Just pray for me guys. I was doing so good. The neurologists I saw thought that it might have been an ear infection that brought it on because I also have issues with my adrenal glands. I'm going to ask about medical marijuana. It's an option I haven't talked about and we have pretty much have exhausted a lot of options. Just keep me in your thoughts if you would.

Oh my loves I am so sorry for you. You are in my prayers, no need to ask. Just take it one day at a time.
        "If you want to know what a man is like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -- Sirius Black

"Time is an illusion, lunch time doubly so."-- Ford Prefect

Comment

Yesterday was the first time in over a year where I've offered to do a reading for someone. It's nice to give back a little again in that way.

Comment

Originally posted by anubisa View Post
            I'm hoping so. We're just wondering what's going on. If you wonder what it's like to be intubated and you're a Spongebob fan, go back to that one episode where he is trying to escape Spongebob and Patrick when they are trying to get him to jellyfish. He goes to the window to play the clarinet and opens it up and then Spongebob's alarm goes off and it blows it into Squidward's esophagus. So yeah, that's sort of how it felt like to be intubated. So glad that I can eat and drink and do all that stuff.
            I've seen people I support at work intubated and it doesn't look like the best of fun. My mum too had to be when she went in for her operation last year and she couldn't speak or swallow properly for a while afterwards. It makes me gag just thinking about. I know it's a necessary procedure but it must be so damaging to your throat.

And yes, I'm a huge Spongebob fan! One of my favourite ways to pull myself together on a bad day is to listen to 'Best Day Eeeeeeveeeeeer' on Youtube!

Oh, I've been trying to think of what to use for my ringtone. I think I've found it!!
            夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

Originally posted by Jembru View Post
              I've seen people I support at work intubated and it doesn't look like the best of fun. My mum too had to be when she went in for her operation last year and she couldn't speak or swallow properly for a while afterwards. It makes me gag just thinking about. I know it's a necessary procedure but it must be so damaging to your throat.

And yes, I'm a huge Spongebob fan! One of my favourite ways to pull myself together on a bad day is to listen to 'Best Day Eeeeeeveeeeeer' on Youtube!

Oh, I've been trying to think of what to use for my ringtone. I think I've found it!!
              Thanks for the prayers. I really appreciate it.
              Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

My Grand Canyon trip is getting closer! I still need to buy a travel tri-pod, a small back pack and a tablet. I've decided to get a cheapy tablet to load my maps on since my phone is just a non smarty phone.
                Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

I'm glad I'm not in blizzard country. We had about 2" of snow last night - it was pretty, and then it was gone. I'm good with that! I remember all too well the blizzards in NJ in the past. Ugh. Everyone who's in the covered area, please be safe & warm.
                  sigpic
                  Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

Yeh,whole north Jersey is hitting the stores,buy stuff like it is the end of the world..they are saying 2 feet over a day and a half..
                    MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                    NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                    don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                    http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

They're saying 2-3 feet where I am in the mountains of Western Maine. We've already had 104 inches at my house this year. We've had snow on the ground continuously since Novermber 21st. Currently about two feet on the ground. We had a lot more but the last half of February was way above average and hurt the snowpack. The ski resort 5 miles from me has reported 175 inches so far this season. Usually the snow lasts til late April and sometimes the first week of May.

Our average for the season is 123 inches but it looks like we are going to surpass that.
                      Last edited by ThePaganMafia; 13 Mar 2017, 21:31.

Comment

Anubisa, I'll keep you in my prayers too - that sounds so frightening! I say you should try the medical marijuana; it was something the doctors had wanted my Mom to try when she was going through her chemotherapy, but she never did for some reason. If you've exhausted all your options otherwise, then there's nothing to lose at least giving it a shot! *Sending huggles your way.*

I've been thinking of trying my new art tablet out - courtesy of my sweet twin who spoils me! ❤ - while I still have a bit of a creative flow going on. This being brought on by watching Yu Yu Hakusho again; an oldie that I loved ever since I first saw it as an eleven-year-old. Thanks to my twin's and my infatuation with Yuri On Ice, I found this awesome Russian website that has most anime series on-line for free viewing!

I'm just torn between which story to work on? There's a few I have in mind, that I'd like to produce in the next few years {before I'm thirty}. See, I would like to work on webcomics, and eventually post them to Tapastic, but I feel intimidated since the last time I properly worked on a page was in my younger teens. {Once I hit twenty, I put it on hold to follow the work of a musician I fell in love with ~ so typical.} I'm also intimidated by how long it takes to finish art work, and then when I post it anyway, it never gets noticed, which leaves me wondering if I could've made it better somehow? I'm hoping that as I go along it will become less and less time consuming to actually produce art! . . . Now if only I was better at writing.

I'll probably just end up waking my twin up so we can watch more YYH, and ride out this snowstorm in the meantime. It's one of the rare few times he gets the day off!

. . . I also hope to eventually get over this cold, but I have a feeling it's getting worse, due to this congestion and cough that came on yesterday. u.u'
                        Last edited by LunarArtist; 14 Mar 2017, 03:39.

Comment

SNOW...looking out my window,the parking lot is all white...cars covered in snow...and the snow for a bit turned to sleet...banging lightly on the windows....
                          MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                          NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                          don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                          http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Going to see my neurologist tomorrow. I don't know what he is going to say about all these seizures. Hopefully, it will be good news though.
                            Anubisa

Comment

How much I love the headline of this article, and how so few people would understand why (except you guys, of course! )

Hawk Warning Issued For the Jersey Shore!

http://1057thehawk.com/hawk-warning-...-jersey-shore/
                              sigpic
                              Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

Everyone is all storm. I'm here in shorts, tanks and chanclas.
                                Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Working...
                                X