X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What Are You Thinking About?

Originally posted by Corvus View Post
    Is anyone else having major issues with pf lately? The website just won't load sometimes.
    I haven't had any problems with it at all.

So, my boss called me up today. Tells me the new crew member came by his hotel today to pick up her uniform and had a lot of good things to say about me, that I'm very professional and that she enjoys working with me most. Flattering as that is, I have mixed feelings. She herself showed a very unprofessional attitude when we worked together, and I had previously told Bossman so.

It was a touchy situation, she and I working together, because the supervisor wasn't around and she obviously wasn't trained well. I suppose this might give Bossman greater incentive to promote me to supervisor when he finally boots the supervisor who leaves me high and dry every Thursday. That's what made it touchy - not only did I have to give training, I had to bust ass to get the place presentable, and when I say "presentable" I mean "not up to code, but just enough to pass."
    Last edited by Clive; 09 Apr 2014, 17:34. Reason: New thoughts
    Children love and want to be loved and they very much prefer the joy of accomplishment to the triumph of hateful failure. Do not mistake a child for his symptom.
    -Erik Erikson

Comment

Originally posted by Corvus View Post
      Is anyone else having major issues with pf lately? The website just won't load sometimes.
      I've had to refresh a few times today to get it to load too.
      Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

This has happened before,and I think it is mainly a problem with the host company. It happens from time to time.

Last time was a few months ago,perhaps 6 months ago,but it comes and goes.
        MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
        NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
        don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
        http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Originally posted by Clive View Post
          I'll have my slice with apple butter, please.
          I actually have that in my cupboard, homemade! ^^

Comment

Originally posted by Ljubezen View Post
            I actually have that in my cupboard, homemade! ^^
            OMGs!! Homemade apple butter on homemade bread?

*faints*

"Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it." - Ayn Rand

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." - Marcus Aurelius

"The very ink with which history is written is merely fluid prejudice." - Mark Twain

"The only gossip I'm interested in is things from the Weekly World News - 'Woman's bra bursts, 11 injured'. That kind of thing." - Johnny Depp

Comment

Fire and Sword
              life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

Originally posted by ChainLightning View Post
                OMGs!! Homemade apple butter on homemade bread?

*faints*
                *patiently holds out plate. May I haz some?

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
                  *patiently holds out plate. May I haz some?
                  Get in line, lady! Me first! Well, probably Clive first, then me.

Wait, no, probably Ljubezen first, then her hubby, then Clive, then me.

Shit, there isn't going to be any LEFT for me.

Well, crap.

Sorry, Medusa. Wanna go out for some chorizo con papas, instead?

"Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it." - Ayn Rand

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." - Marcus Aurelius

"The very ink with which history is written is merely fluid prejudice." - Mark Twain

"The only gossip I'm interested in is things from the Weekly World News - 'Woman's bra bursts, 11 injured'. That kind of thing." - Johnny Depp

Comment

mmm chorizoooooooo:^^:

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
                      mmm chorizoooooooo:^^:
                      Absodamnlutely! I was drooling over some, earlier. I mean, feasting. LOL

And none of that fake Americanized shit... friggen sausage and hash browns, wtf?!?

Comment

Originally posted by ChainLightning View Post
                        Get in line, lady! Me first! Well, probably Clive first, then me.

Wait, no, probably Ljubezen first, then her hubby, then Clive, then me.

Shit, there isn't going to be any LEFT for me.

Well, crap.

Sorry, Medusa. Wanna go out for some chorizo con papas, instead?
                        Lulz!

I have one loaf half gone, plus 3 dough-balls ready to go in the fridge, plus 5 jars of homemade apple-butter. I think there's plenty for everyone. ^^ *sets up buffet*

I almost picked up mead on the way home tonight, but I think I'll wait until next week when I get 3 days off in a row.

Comment

I'm thinking I'm so very thankful for the small little hideaways on the internet that I have from certain people in my life and I can vent and hide far far away from them.

I'm starting to be very, very happy about this move in May. Yes, I'll miss everyone here from my work and the opportunities I know I'm walking away from.....but I'll be away from this elitist asshole I'm stuck living with now. I'm tired of the bipolar abusive bullshit that turns on and off from a switch that I have no idea how to control.
                          Always taking art commissions, especially for fantasy and pagan related artwork
                          Featured on Deviantart, Storenvy, Facebook, and Cafepress
                          sigpic

Comment

Back from Newfoundland, home for a while.
                            White and Red 'till I'm cold and dead.
                            sigpic
                            In Days of yore,
                            From Britain's shore
                            Wolfe the dauntless hero came
                            And planted firm Britannia's flag
                            On Canada's fair domain.
                            Here may it wave,
                            Our boast, our pride
                            And joined in love together,
                            The thistle, shamrock, rose entwined,
                            The Maple Leaf Forever.

Comment

Scheduling tomorrow.

Comment

Feeling kinda nostalgic right now.
                                In answer to the question of why it happened, I offer the modest proposal that our Universe is simply one of those things which happen from time to time. ~~ Edward P. Tryon

Comment

Working...
                                X