X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Whatcha thinking about now?

Originally posted by B. de Corbin View Post
    I had to replace the driver for the touchpad on my computer, and download a couple of patches so I could play Myst: Revelation.
    Omg. I love the soundtrack to Myst. I remember first playing it on my laptop. I seriously didn't do anything except wonder around and look at things. Then I rage quit when I kept trying to hit a button on a door that had no buttons. Over and over. And over and over. Music or not I had to bail.
    Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
      Omg. I love the soundtrack to Myst. I remember first playing it on my laptop. I seriously didn't do anything except wonder around and look at things. Then I rage quit when I kept trying to hit a button on a door that had no buttons. Over and over. And over and over. Music or not I had to bail.
      The soundtrack is always fantastic, and the visuals were always great - for the time - and improved in each sequal, but it can be horrendously frustrating. K'Roe refuses to even think about playing.

I really like solving puzzles in a story line, but most puzzle games are either cheesy or require you to get lucky. Myst always gives you the clues you need... if you can find them .
      Last edited by B. de Corbin; 09 Jul 2016, 03:52.
      Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Interesting that while sorting through things after the move,I found an old ps1 copy of Mist. I ran it on my PS3 just to see,and it reminded me why I disliked the game. As Duce mentioned..it made her rage quit..Yeh,it did the same to me.
        MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
        NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
        don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
        http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

I had Myst years ago - never got anywhere with it, either!
          sigpic
          Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

Originally posted by Hawkfeathers View Post
            I had Myst years ago - never got anywhere with it, either!
            That makes me exceptional!

Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Last night, someone was going door-to-door in the neighborhood. I didn't answer the door. This a.m. I found a leaflet directing me to this website http://www.finalcall07.com/
              Anyone ever heard of these people?
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Hawkfeathers View Post
                Last night, someone was going door-to-door in the neighborhood. I didn't answer the door. This a.m. I found a leaflet directing me to this website http://www.finalcall07.com/
                Anyone ever heard of these people?
                Judging by a quick Google they are a controversial evangelical Christian group.

Comment

There are lots of those around here. Theirs says not to go to church, etc., which reeks of a one-person-run cult sort of thing. Whatever floats their boat!
                  sigpic

Comment

I love the dramatic names of those churches. And the caps lock!
                    baah.

Comment

I haz too many audiobooks to choose from. I'm an hour til the end of my Beacon 23. Oh boy, then after that comes the long haul. Getting into the Newsflesh universe with a 24 hour audiobook collection. I'm gonna be all up in the zombie world.

Comment

Can't fault ya duce..I myself love mystery stuff,Agatha Christie,sherlock Holmes,Hercule Poirot..Love the PBS Masterpiece mysteries. Also used to read a LOT of Spy ones,not just Bond,but a series called Killmaster,and one titled "The man from Orgy" series ,a tongue in cheek spy thing. If you ever see one of those,give it a read,funny as hell.

Book Cover.

- - - Updated - - -

Attached Files
                        Last edited by anunitu; 09 Jul 2016, 22:17.
                        MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                        NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                        don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                        http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

You folks remind me to get reading again.

But I am lazy and the internet is faster than a book...
                          baah.

Comment

I have so much to do before I have to leave for Beckley today. Going to be back tomorrow.
                            Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

I'm legit surprised with the amount of nerdlings we have on here that there isn't a bunch of stuff about Pokemon Go through the threads lol
                              Always taking art commissions, especially for fantasy and pagan related artwork
                              Featured on Deviantart, Storenvy, Facebook, and Cafepress
                              sigpic

Comment

I effing hate pokeman.

Comment

Working...
                                X