X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What Are You Thinking About?

Originally posted by thalassa View Post
    I actually think "how cool!"

I mean, its no different than a tripod, but less to cary. Also...I'm almost never in pictures because I'm always taking them...its not like we have other family here that we go out with, where they would take a pic of us together. My mom recently made the (well-meant and not said snarkily, even though it comes out that way in print) comment "you know, if something happened to you, your kids wouldn't even remember what you look like because you aren't in any pictures with them"...
    Well said! Looks like a much easier way to get everyone in a photo than using a tripod and timer!

Comment

It's -2 degrees. Windchill drops to -30. Tomorrow the low is -13.

At this point, I'm just trying to keep one room of my house at a decent temp.

Comment

I'm thinking about Chain. I think I should not post any more tonight. Good night folks.:='(:
        Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Big hugs Duce....BIG hugs..
          MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
          NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
          don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
          http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Well me and my boyfriend broke up . Kinda depressed . Although shouldve known it wouldnt last he did say he was mostly str8 just glad it lasted the eight months it did last . Guess its my fault falling in love with him .
            Knowledge is the key to eternity. Not bowing before a deity not grovling at the feet of a messiah. Knowledge is power beyond mesure - satanic witch

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
              I'm thinking about Chain. I think I should not post any more tonight. Good night folks.:='(:
              Ditto.

There seems to be a great emptiness here tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by Torey View Post
                Ditto.

There seems to be a great emptiness here tonight.
                Yeah, I can't believe he's gone...
                "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

Knitting and how distracting it is. I have numerous sketches that are unfinished because of the call of those needles and yarn. My poor characters are caught in sketchbook limbo T_T

Comment

Staying busy today with chores with mindless sitcoms on Netflix and repetitive phone games to fill in the gaps.

Comment

Originally posted by satanic witch View Post
                      Guess its my fault falling in love with him .
                      I just needed to say how silly this sounds. It's nobody's fault that anyone falls in love with anyone else. Treat each love like a gift - cherish it, and when it's time to let it go, let it go.

Mostly art.

Comment

Like most of us on PF I'm thinking about Chain. I've have this numb feeling mixed with disbelief and emptiness.
                        Gargoyles watch over me...I can hear them snicker in the dark.

Pull the operating handle (which protrudes from the right side of the receiver) smartly to the rear and release it.

Comment

Tea. And rum. And possibly making some form of dessert. And then I think about Chain and how I was one day going to bring him some homemade baked goods. -.- *$%#.

Comment

UrbanOutfitters.com "The UK Just Took a Bold Stand Against Unfair Beauty Standards the US Never Would," reports millennial news site…

This, this right here is amazing! Now if Congress would only pass Truth in Advertising Act I would be extremely happy. I am so tired of the photoshopping, the unhealthy and unrealistic images we give of women, and yes men too. So the fact that the British Government is taking any stand at all makes me shout to the sky!!!!
                            "If you want to know what a man is like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -- Sirius Black

"Time is an illusion, lunch time doubly so."-- Ford Prefect

Comment

I'm thinking I can't get Fleetwood Mac's song "The Chain" out of my head.
                              sigpic
                              Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

Originally posted by kalynraye View Post
                                http://reason.com/blog/2015/01/06/uk...-the-thigh-gap

This, this right here is amazing! Now if Congress would only pass Truth in Advertising Act I would be extremely happy. I am so tired of the photoshopping, the unhealthy and unrealistic images we give of women, and yes men too. So the fact that the British Government is taking any stand at all makes me shout to the sky!!!!
                                As a woman who is sick of being called anorexic because I'm naturally thin - thigh gap and all - I was pretty annoyed with this until I read the last part of the article. The last paragraph is spot on. I approve ^^
                                You remind me of the babe
                                What babe?
                                The babe with the power
                                What power?
                                The Power of voodoo
                                Who do?
                                You do!
                                Do what?
                                Remind me of the babe!

Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Comment

Working...