This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Whatcha thinking about now?

It's too soon to predict Hurricane Irma's path, but if it does head into the northeastern USA, it would likely make landfall on or close to 9/11 and that's just kinda bugging me. 16 years and I can still see it like yesterday. Charlie Sheen's coming out with a new movie about it. Real iffy about that, too.
    sigpic
    Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

I found out today that there was a human lyme disease vaccine, but because antivaxers created such an uproar (said it created arthritis with no clinical evidence to back that up), sales plummeted and it's no longer produced. This irks me. I want that vaccine damn it!
      Last edited by Shahaku; 03 Sep 2017, 10:49.
      We are what we are. Nothing more, nothing less. There is good and evil among every kind of people. It's the evil among us who rule now. -Anne Bishop, Daughter of the Blood

I wondered if he could ever understand that it was a blessing, not a sin, to be graced with more than one love.
      It could be complicated; of course it could be complicated. And it opened one up to the possibility of more pain and loss.
      Still, it was a blessing I would never relinquish. Love, genuine love, was always a cause for joy.
      -Jacqueline Carey, Naamah's Curse

Service to your fellows is the root of peace.

Comment

Walter Becker from Steely Dan died. I remember "Reelin' In The Years" being played at the first prom I went to, in 1973. The soundtrack of my life is starting to fade out.
        sigpic

Comment

Welcome to the dream Hawk..Many of my faves from growing up are gone.:='(:
          MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
          NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
          don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
          http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Been working like heck today cleaning my room and bathroom. Am happy just sitting down to relax after a good shower.
            Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Survived.

Mostly art.

Comment

It's raining and thundering like heck. Nothing much to do today but stay inside.
                Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

First day in Vegas! I paid extra and got a renovated upgraded room. It's soo lovely. And on the 16th floor, it's oh so quiet. Tomorrow plans are swimming, buffet eating and just be a lazy butt.
                  Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

I'm going to be seeing Hurricane Irma in a couple of days. In somewhat decent news, however, the NOAA currently sees Irma drifting farther west from where I live. Still probably going to lose power, though. :blank:

Comment

So tired. My nephew is staying with us for two days and I'm just worn out. Can't wait till Monday.
                      Anubisa

Comment

Today's the 16th anniversary of the Last Normal American Day.
                        sigpic

Comment

In 13 days I will be back to driving on my own again. I haven't had any seizures and on the 25th it will be officially six months. They make you wait six months before you can drive again. So I'm counting it down. So excited!
                          Anubisa

Comment

http://mashable.com/2017/09/15/tinda.../#GJAH27mNgkqR <---WTF crap is this
                            Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                            sigpic

Comment

Just saw the new It movie with my dad today. I loved the remake. This is only chapter one of course. The next part comes out in a couple of years. But I thoroughly enjoyed the movie.
                              Anubisa

Comment

I went to do the school run and realized that I have been wearing my shirt inside out all day. Still haven't bothered to fix it. No one here will care or notice, I imagine.

Comment

Working...
                                X