This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Whatcha thinking about now?

I'm thinking two nights of bad dreams about the same thing has really affected my mood :-(

Or is it the other way round, my mood is affecting my dreams?
    [4:82]

Comment

Dreams seem at times to be just so freaking weird..and I wonder where they originate. Example: I dreamed I was observing a HUMAN slaughter house,like we do with animals. It was VERY vivid and when I woke it lingered for several days,and dragged my mood very far down..the effect faded,but left me wondering where that imagery came from?
      MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
      NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
      don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
      http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Clausen hot and spicy pickles are no joke.

My mouth is on fire.
        Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

I got my daith piercing today. Love it. The lady was so professional and nice. My piercing hurts a little, but not too much. I'm just hoping that it helps with the migraines. She told me that since some of the headaches were in the center of my head I might have to get another daith piercing on the left side. So we'll see.
          Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Originally posted by Dumuzi View Post
            I'm thinking two nights of bad dreams about the same thing has really affected my mood :-(

Or is it the other way round, my mood is affecting my dreams?
            I've been having messed up dreams the past week or so too. Maybe it's just something in the season but a lot of my old issues I thought I had put to rest a decade ago are coming back with full force. On top of just some downright weird ones...

Comment

Originally posted by Willow View Post
              I've been having messed up dreams the past week or so too. Maybe it's just something in the season but a lot of my old issues I thought I had put to rest a decade ago are coming back with full force. On top of just some downright weird ones...
              Ha, perhaps it is the season!

Although, today was different, didn't have a bad dream, I just had a really bad day. Oh, well. Hope your old/new issues get solved soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Dumuzi View Post
                Ha, perhaps it is the season!

Although, today was different, didn't have a bad dream, I just had a really bad day. Oh, well. Hope your old/new issues get solved soon.
                That's good, and thanks! History says these things come and go and it's fine. No worries, just an odd synchronicity.

Comment

Originally posted by Willow View Post
                  That's good, and thanks! History says these things come and go and it's fine. No worries, just an odd synchronicity.
                  True, we have to take it all, the good and the bad. What always helps is to remember that it will pass. That what is coming later will be better, god willing.

Comment

Re: What are you thinking about?

Thinking about how I can't believe tis snowing *yet again*, and wondering how many snowstorms we'll have this Winter . . . Seems like we get the most snow in February every year. u.u'

I'm also fretting a little about applying for an apartment . . . Keep me and my twin in good thoughts, maybe? ♡ Ideally hoping we can be out of our family's basement by March; we've been here since September, and we need a change of scenario, let alone get back on our own feet. :<

So, mostly just fretting over weather, and our situation.

Comment

I'm digging Thalassa's new avatar image.

Comment

week 7 of the 52 week money saving challenge done!
                        I'm still doing iiiiit!

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
                          week 7 of the 52 week money saving challenge done!
                          I'm still doing iiiiit!
                          Omg wicked! You're killing it!
                          ThorSon's milkshake brings all the PF girls to the yard - Volcaniclastic

RIP

I have never been across the way
                          Seen the desert and the birds
                          You cut your hair short
                          Like a shush to an insult
                          The world had been yelling
                          Since the day you were born
                          Revolting with anger
                          While it smiled like it was cute
                          That everything was shit.

- J. Wylder

Comment

Tomorrow is Valentine's Day.

I am neither happy nor sad. I am happy I'm seeing the doctor. So I have that going for me.
                            I wish everyone a happy Valentine. If you have someone to love, let them know. You guys get this day. I ain't mad at choo.

Comment

I love Valentine's Day. This will be my 27th one with Buddy. I've had a few that involved humanoids but I outgrew that phase. Everyone have a happy day!
                              sigpic
                              Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

Tomorrow I'm getting on a plane with my 3 month old to fly to Texas for my grandfather's funeral. I haven't mourned his loss yet...I can't seem to. I think I'm in denial.

Also I need all the positive thoughts you can spare. I don't want to say what for because I'm superstitious but if you can send any I would really appreciate it.
                                Last edited by kalynraye; 15 Feb 2017, 17:34.
                                "If you want to know what a man is like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -- Sirius Black

"Time is an illusion, lunch time doubly so."-- Ford Prefect

Comment

Working...
                                X