This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What Are You Thinking About?

I'm thinking about the fact that my body has a tendency to "prepare" for the next season as the current one gets closer to its end. I'll have moments when I feel like its the next season. Like right now, it's summer, but I'll get these moments where my body "thinks" it's autumn. I feel like if I go outside, it'll be chilly and crisp, and I'm nice and cozy inside. Instead, it's actually hot and humid outside, and I'm actually nice and cool inside. Does anyone else get these feelings sometimes?

Comment

I would love to make these Halloween candles. They're so cute! (It's about the middle of the page.)

A Bewitching Project for Halloween

Comment

I've just set up a fish tank with my mom. We did a lot of things wrong (mostly because we were getting the fish second hand and didn't have anywhere we could keep them until the tank was done) and they ended up going into the tank earlier and more quickly than they probably should have. The guy said they (silver dollars) were very hardy and I probably wouldn't kill them but I'm still worried. I've got two separate air stones going and the filter makes a lot of bubbles so I'm not worried about oxygen. They've been in there a few hours now and they seem okay. The three dollars are pretty active, moving in little circles, and have recently started moving to the middle of the tank (previously they only stayed on the left side which had the old decorations, which I assume they recognized). The sucker fish sat for a bit, moved behind a rock, sat for a few hours, did a lap around the tank and sat on an air stone on the other side of the tank, then went back to sitting behind the rock. As I understand they don't move much but he's been turning over gravel a lot.

Also I got my hair cut and it's super rad.
        Circe

Comment

Originally posted by Corvus View Post

Also I got my hair cut and it's super rad.
          pic or gtfo

So while waiting for my second bus at the bus station (it's super new and oh so pretty!) two teen boys were standing around. One boy was decked like he just got off a plane from Afghanistan. As in head to toe desert fatigues. Backpack. Boots. And a vest. A military style what seems to be bomb vest. I know he wasn't military because he was some scrawny kid and the pants he wore were camo skinny jeans. One of those kids. Sheriff pulled his ass over and made him unpack his entire back pack and every single pocket on his vest. I couldn't hear the conversation, we were all standing around watching. But I could tell it sorta went like this:

Cop: So why are you wearing that?
          Teen: shrugs. I can wear what I want.
          Cop: Look over at the people watching us. See that scared look on their faces. They think you have a bomb. Because you are wearing head to toe combat fatigues. And you know...your bomb vest.
          Teen: Uh.
          Cop: please stand against the vehicle and pose for a picture so I can have it on hand if you do decide to blow up something. Dumbass.

And then the sheriff's cop dog did some barking.

Seriously. Who does that sort of thing in this day and age?
          Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Right now I am thinking about my beautiful garden.

Comment

How my head is killing me and I hope I don't have another sinus infection.
              Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

My house is such a mess.
                ThorSon's milkshake brings all the PF girls to the yard - Volcaniclastic

RIP

I have never been across the way
                Seen the desert and the birds
                You cut your hair short
                Like a shush to an insult
                The world had been yelling
                Since the day you were born
                Revolting with anger
                While it smiled like it was cute
                That everything was shit.

- J. Wylder

Comment

Supermoon just came up.......at the beach

Comment

Got a piece of metal shoved through my septum yesterday I love the little guy already.

septum.JPG

Comment

Originally posted by iflewoverthecuckoosnest View Post
                      Got a piece of metal shoved through my septum yesterday I love the little guy already.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]3362[/ATTACH]
                      LOL - Both daughters have nasal horns. I don't get it - that's a place where I don't want stuff hanging out, but they love 'em.

To each their own...

Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Originally posted by B. de Corbin View Post
                        LOL - Both daughters have nasal horns. I don't get it - that's a place where I don't want stuff hanging out, but they love 'em.

To each their own...

Haha, I dropped by to see my Mom after I got it done and she told me that it looked like I had boogers hanging out of my nose. Now she says it's starting to grow on her.

Comment

Steel boogers.

Day 2 and I'm wiped out. I should sleep like a stone, tonight! G'night folks!

"Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it." - Ayn Rand

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." - Marcus Aurelius

"The very ink with which history is written is merely fluid prejudice." - Mark Twain

"The only gossip I'm interested in is things from the Weekly World News - 'Woman's bra bursts, 11 injured'. That kind of thing." - Johnny Depp

Comment

Originally posted by ChainLightning View Post
                            Steel boogers.

Day 2 and I'm wiped out. I should sleep like a stone, tonight! G'night folks!
                            From your lips to Satan's ears!

Comment

Originally posted by Arella View Post
                              I'm thinking about the fact that my body has a tendency to "prepare" for the next season as the current one gets closer to its end. I'll have moments when I feel like its the next season. Like right now, it's summer, but I'll get these moments where my body "thinks" it's autumn. I feel like if I go outside, it'll be chilly and crisp, and I'm nice and cozy inside. Instead, it's actually hot and humid outside, and I'm actually nice and cool inside. Does anyone else get these feelings sometimes?
                              Totally. I can hear October singing. She's getting closer.
                              The forum member formerly known as perzephone. Or Perze. I've shed a skin.

Comment

Originally posted by Ophidia View Post
                                Totally. I can hear October singing. She's getting closer.
                                August in LA county. Like I have no idea where October is. And when she does get here...she's like I'm here! With my almost like August weather just maybe with a drizzle. F her heat.

I'm addicted to Begin Japanology on youtube.

Comment

Working...
                                X