This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What Are You Thinking About?

So I peaked at my adp direct deposit tonight.

So yeah. I think my boss like double whammied me with pto.
    I haz a big check. And nothing I actually need (ain't that grand?!)
    So..yeah...tomorrow....shopping for some make up! They have some bogo 1/2 off of a bunch of brands at Walgreens. Gonna pedal my bike on over. Oh and nail polishes. I want to do some cool yellow and black X Men striped on mah toes.
    Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Treat yourself just because..as they say,"I'm good enough, I'm smart enough, and doggone it, people like me." Have a bit of fun,and enjoy the ride. It comes to an end way to soon anyway..
      MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
      NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
      don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
      http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Have felt generally poor since moving... I think I did too much... Gah I feel yucky!
        http://catcrowsnow.blogspot.com/

But they were doughnuts of darkness. Evil damned doughnuts, tainted by the spawn of darkness.... Which could obviously only be redeemed by passing through the fiery inferno of my digestive tract.
        ~Jim Butcher

Comment

Originally posted by Maria de Luna View Post
          Have felt generally poor since moving... I think I did too much... Gah I feel yucky!
          How far along are you, Maria? When is it baby time?

Mostly art.

Comment

Originally posted by volcaniclastic View Post
            How far along are you, Maria? When is it baby time?
            may 18th is supposed to be when baby shows up.... Or whenever she feels like it is what I've read lately....
            http://catcrowsnow.blogspot.com/

But they were doughnuts of darkness. Evil damned doughnuts, tainted by the spawn of darkness.... Which could obviously only be redeemed by passing through the fiery inferno of my digestive tract.
            ~Jim Butcher

Comment

Due to an inadvertently vague use of grammar on my part, I discovered one of my closest friends doesn't consider me as young.. I'm not, but I was enjoying the delusion of thinking 'you're only as old as you feel' and all that. JP's friends are always telling me they consider me to be around their age (23), and even the youngest member of staff at work, who is 22, said he was surprised when he found out I wasn't in my twenties. So I was riding high on the '30's just a number' thing.

Then it all went wrong when I was discussing JP and my plan to blow all our savings on what could be my last trip to Japan (JP's first time). In justifying such a reckless use of what little assets we have, I said '若いうちに戻りたい' my intended meaning being 'I want to return (as in, to Japan) while I'm still young. Miyo understood this as 'I want to go back to when I was young'. Assuming I meant because I lived in Japan when I was young, it would take me back to that time. So she replied, 'I know what you mean, I want to be young again too' (which was something like, 'そうだよね。私も、若くなりたいよ' in case anyone cares). Ouch Miyo.. I guess the Japanese are just a bit less creative with their definition of 'young'. I guess because of the linguistics; speaking differently depending on the age (or status) of the person you're speaking to. Still, a burn's a burn.. ^^

I've learnt a few things from this.. first off, it's time to start using the bio-oil and drinking green tea every day, and secondly.. don't drop the subject from a Japanese sentence unless I'm absolutely sure it's obvious what I'm talking about...
              夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

There is a lot of weird going on at work and on the streets today. A LOT of weird, in rapid succession.

When I get home I think I'm just going to hole up with my wine and the tv and the hedgehog.

Comment

Vegas, Vegas, Vegas. Going to Vegas on Monday.
                  Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

The Dubai World Cup will be on in the a.m., and I can't wait! I love Meydan racecourse, even if I'll never see it in person.
                    sigpic
                    Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

I just filled up my shopping cart full of E.l.f. make up products because I had a coupon for free shipping.
                      Then I just dumped it and walked away because I don't need it.
                      I guess this is me window shopping.

Weird.

Also this was me over the last two days holed up in my a/c room during the heat

Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

I'm considering summoning up the energy to go for a bath and then walk to the supermarket. I've not been sleeping well and feel shattered.

At the supermarket, though, they have a really yummy coconut milk drink...come on, self.

Comment

I just found out that my favourite professor at uni is in my theatre group. That's pretty awesome
                          You remind me of the babe
                          What babe?
                          The babe with the power
                          What power?
                          The Power of voodoo
                          Who do?
                          You do!
                          Do what?
                          Remind me of the babe!

Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Comment

Originally posted by iris View Post
                            I just found out that my favourite professor at uni is in my theatre group. That's pretty awesome
                            That's great!
                            "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

GUYS!

Guess who FINALLY found a job?! Frigging yippies!

Also, some new blog posts! Check them out and follow

/advertising

Check out my blog! The Daily Satanist

Comment

Those are great news, bro!!! Awesome!!!
                                "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

Working...
                                X