This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Whatcha thinking about now?

Tonight my wife called me just as she got home from work. I got to hear the wonderfully familiar sounds of the front door opening, and my dog barking and jumping with excitement. In 59 days I'll be home again (knock on wood) and it's been a long time since I've felt so hopeful, or focused on these simple, subtle things.

Comment

Originally posted by habbalah View Post
      Anxiety turning into sweating, dizziness, chest pain, and left arm going numb. I thought I was having a heart attack. Turned out to be a panic attack. Feel like an idiot for going to the ER, but better sure than dead.
      Oh Habbs, you're not an idiot for going. I've been there, it's one of the nastiest feelings ever, seeking help is natural. The good news are you really can overcome it, though I suggest finding professional help sooner rather than later... battling it on my own for a year did me no favours.
      You remind me of the babe
      What babe?
      The babe with the power
      What power?
      The Power of voodoo
      Who do?
      You do!
      Do what?
      Remind me of the babe!

Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
        As a chocolate lover, this sentence is just sad.
        I kept them in a separate bag. But I needed the box.
        We are what we are. Nothing more, nothing less. There is good and evil among every kind of people. It's the evil among us who rule now. -Anne Bishop, Daughter of the Blood

I wondered if he could ever understand that it was a blessing, not a sin, to be graced with more than one love.
        It could be complicated; of course it could be complicated. And it opened one up to the possibility of more pain and loss.
        Still, it was a blessing I would never relinquish. Love, genuine love, was always a cause for joy.
        -Jacqueline Carey, Naamah's Curse

Service to your fellows is the root of peace.

Comment

It's gonna be cold and yucky until Sunday afternoon, and I'm locked and loaded for the weekend. Lots of good horse races to watch, etc. Then next week, up into the 50's, 60's, and maybe even 70 by next weekend! Let the tanning begin.
          sigpic
          Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

Watching my husband vacuum, so nice of him... but I suddenly underatand all those nagging wives on silly rom coms... I'm just gonna do ot tomorrow when he isn't home. And it's gonna take me one tenth of the time it's taking him...
            What babe?
            The babe with the power
            What power?
            The Power of voodoo
            Who do?
            You do!
            Do what?
            Remind me of the babe!

Comment

Originally posted by Hawkfeathers View Post
              It's gonna be cold and yucky until Sunday afternoon, and I'm locked and loaded for the weekend. Lots of good horse races to watch, etc. Then next week, up into the 50's, 60's, and maybe even 70 by next weekend! Let the tanning begin.
              Ok,who has been messing with the thermostat again??? 70's,REALLY?
              MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
              NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
              don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
              http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Finally got my internet back. It said earlier the problem was in the server so there was nothing I could do, since my wifi is technically illegal. I hope it won't disappear any time soon.
                "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

We're apparently on page 666.

I'm thinking that I can't wait for this massage.
                  �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
                  ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
                  Sneak Attack
                  Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

Aghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh,we are all doomed.......AGAIN!!!!!!
                    MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                    NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                    don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                    http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

I was at my friend's yesterday (some kind of small party) when we heard shots in the neighbourhood. First we thought it was something else, but people started to scream and cry and we heard more shots. It happened again a few times. We tried to call the police, but no one answered, which is pretty strange. We went to sleep eventually, but woke up around 7 with more shots. I'm still feeling weird, kind of sad, impotent. Idk.

Comment

Originally posted by Eofor View Post
                        I was at my friend's yesterday (some kind of small party) when we heard shots in the neighbourhood. First we thought it was something else, but people started to scream and cry and we heard more shots. It happened again a few times. We tried to call the police, but no one answered, which is pretty strange. We went to sleep eventually, but woke up around 7 with more shots. I'm still feeling weird, kind of sad, impotent. Idk.
                        Shocking.
                        This is exactly why I quit London to live in a peaceful village 280 miles away on the far south west side of Wales.
                        Too many drive by's and stabbings going on in the towns and cities that don't even make the news any more!
                        My friend has bars on her windows, and a security gate over her doors, she has to vary the route she takes and times she goes to collect her pension for fear of being mugged, and takes a taxi to the shops so she isn't stood alone waiting at bus stops and so on.... I can't live that way.

Today I have been caring for my VERY poorly Husband, and wishing his Cancer be gone.
                        Trying to get him to take the Morphine to ease his pain, but he refuses.
                        Trying to get him to eat or drink something, anything, but it's starting to become a real struggle.
                        May the Gods answer my prayers for him to be well again soon xx

Comment

Thinking its time for bed, I'm up at 4 a.m. for work tomorrow.... I wonder if I will be the last post on the 666 page? Finally Happy Early Valentines Day my wonderful PF people. I hope its squishy, and red, and pink, and gross!!!!!! <3!
                          "If you want to know what a man is like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -- Sirius Black

"Time is an illusion, lunch time doubly so."-- Ford Prefect

Comment

Originally posted by WrachDrui View Post
                            Today I have been caring for my VERY poorly Husband, and wishing his Cancer be gone.
                            Trying to get him to take the Morphine to ease his pain, but he refuses.
                            Trying to get him to eat or drink something, anything, but it's starting to become a real struggle.
                            May the Gods answer my prayers for him to be well again soon xx
                            I'm really sorry to hear that. I had a girlfriend whose father had cancer. It was tough, but he got better and today his health must be better than mine. I'll pray for your husband. Hope he gets better soon.

Comment

Originally posted by MaskedOne View Post
                              That Dragon Age Inquisition needs a way to let my spymaster order the death of a traitor who

a. got people killed
                              b. has dangerous information

without guaranteeing that she kills off

a. an incompetent would-be spy that doesn't know anything of value and isn't in a position to do anything harmful.

I love the game overall but why in hell do I have to save the former to save the latter? They aren't equivalent.
                              Because reasons? It ends up being amusing later in game how she changes based on what you let her do there if you haven't played through it once before
                              Always taking art commissions, especially for fantasy and pagan related artwork
                              Featured on Deviantart, Storenvy, Facebook, and Cafepress
                              sigpic

Comment

Does anyone have experience with the Meisner technique in acting? I have homework. have to come up with an activity for next class... but I'm pretty blank.
                                What babe?
                                The babe with the power
                                What power?
                                The Power of voodoo
                                Who do?
                                You do!
                                Do what?
                                Remind me of the babe!

Comment

Working...