This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Whatcha thinking about now?

Glad to hear that Duce. I am just not so trusting of things anymore....exploding smart phones,a LOT of food recalls,a toad running for Prez...Just weary of the stuff you need to get by day to day turning out to be bad,kinda like baby powder...yah know
    MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
    NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
    don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
    http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

I'm very upset. After over a year without seizures, I had one early this morning. I don't know why. I thought I was having blood sugar issues. My mom told me that she found me on the couch. Thank goodness I didn't fall down the stairs or anything. I've been taking my seizure medicines as prescribed. I just don't know what caused it. Now I won't be able to drive for a while.
      Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Originally posted by anubisa View Post
        I'm very upset. After over a year without seizures, I had one early this morning. I don't know why. I thought I was having blood sugar issues. My mom told me that she found me on the couch. Thank goodness I didn't fall down the stairs or anything. I've been taking my seizure medicines as prescribed. I just don't know what caused it. Now I won't be able to drive for a while.
        Hope everything's OK.

Last night there was a 5.0 magnitude 350 miles away and I felt it, just a little tiny tremor here.
        sigpic
        Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

That might be "fracking" heaven also known as Oklahoma(no I will not post that song,you know the one)
          MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
          NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
          don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
          http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Originally posted by Hawkfeathers View Post
            Hope everything's OK.

Last night there was a 5.0 magnitude 350 miles away and I felt it, just a little tiny tremor here.
            I'm about 45-50 miles from the epicenter. It rocked and rolled for about 30-40 seconds.
            I often wish that I had done drugs in the '70s. At least there'd be a reason for the flashbacks. - Rick the Runesinger

Blood and Country
            Tribe of my Tribe
            Clan of my Clan
            Kin of my Kin
            Blood of my Blood

For the Yule was upon them, the Yule; and they quaffed from the skulls of the slain,
            And shouted loud oaths in hoarse wit, and long quaffing swore laughing again.

Comment

Omg that's not good. I hope there turns out to be an obvious cause so you can get back to controlling the seizures and driving again quickly.

I actually have my yearly epilepsy refresher on Thursday and I'm dreading it. It's always a good session and there's usually a few people on the training because they have the condition and want to learn more so you get to hear real life accounts. I'm squeamish though, so hearing the stories of injuries incurred during seizures makes me a bit sick. When I actually have to deal with a casualty (it's an unavoidable part of my job), I go into an almost trance-like state and just get on with it, but at training that doesn't happen and I get dizzy and feel sick. I hate seeing young kids with epilepsy too (they always play the same video). It's heartbreaking. A truly horrible condition.
              夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

At my past school, we had 3 kids with epilepsy, and they all had different kinds of seizures, and often. It was such hard work. Poor kids

We have earthquakes here all the time. 30km from a fault line. I havent felt one in ages though. Probably means we're due for a big one
                ThorSon's milkshake brings all the PF girls to the yard - Volcaniclastic

RIP

I have never been across the way
                Seen the desert and the birds
                You cut your hair short
                Like a shush to an insult
                The world had been yelling
                Since the day you were born
                Revolting with anger
                While it smiled like it was cute
                That everything was shit.

- J. Wylder

Comment

The Supreme Court has some interesting traditions. I've never heard of a courtesy vote before but someone should be happy they exist right about now.
                  life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

I ended up having three three seizures yesterday. No idea why. My mom goes to see the neurologist today and he is the same doctor I see. So maybe he can shed some insight to why I might have had three seizures. I'm not looking forward to election today. Just not looking forward to it.
                    Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

i voted!

(walked to the mailbox all by myself!)
                      Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Voted today.
                        "Turn, and look in the mirror. What do you see?" Her own brown eyes stared back at her until she was nothing but a blur.

"I see you. Red lipstick spread perfectly over your lush mouth, brown eyes that hold centuries upon centuries of secrets. A face made to entice even the most celibate of men and women alike. A red dress that sways and moves with your body, making you a temptation like no other."

Comment

I ended up having three three seizures yesterday. No idea why. My mom goes to see the neurologist today and he is the same doctor I see. So maybe he can shed some insight to why I might have had three seizures. I'm not looking forward to election today. Just not looking forward to it.
                          Thats shitty Anubisa. Any stress or anything atm? (Other than seizures obviously lol). I dont know much about epilepsy, but assuming your medication and diet and routine and general overall health have been about normal..
                          ThorSon's milkshake brings all the PF girls to the yard - Volcaniclastic

RIP

I have never been across the way
                          Seen the desert and the birds
                          You cut your hair short
                          Like a shush to an insult
                          The world had been yelling
                          Since the day you were born
                          Revolting with anger
                          While it smiled like it was cute
                          That everything was shit.

- J. Wylder

Comment

I voted. Just because I wanted the sticker, you understand...
                            Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

I voted as well... and now we wait.

(passes try of cookies around)
                              "If you want to know what a man is like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -- Sirius Black

"Time is an illusion, lunch time doubly so."-- Ford Prefect

Comment

Originally posted by kalynraye View Post
                                I voted as well... and now we wait.

(passes try of cookies around)
                                *takes a cookie

*passes out xanax laced drinks.
                                Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Working...
                                X