This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Whatcha thinking about now?

I ordered a swimming suit from Amazon and they sent me the wrong size. So I have to order another swimming suit, a different one this time from another company, and send the one I ordered back on Tuesday. I'm so pissed off. I expected to go to the swimming pool this coming week. Oh well. I guess the week after next I will be going one more day to the WVU Rec Center. Also got to order some gym clothes while on Amazon.
    Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Originally posted by Jembru View Post
      Meh, in my belief system, we are all reincarnated from Cleopatra. ^^

Also, just 2 people resulting in 200-300 new people? We really are vermin!
      you give us way too much credit

Human reproduction is positively glacial by comparison to a number of things.
      life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

Originally posted by Jembru View Post
        Meh, in my belief system, we are all reincarnated from Cleopatra. ^^
        Yeah, but most people that think they are reincarnated from Cleo think that they, alone, were the *real* Cleo.
        Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
        sigpic

Comment

I myself am a reincarnation of a troglodyte that happened to cross paths with a T-rex....You really do not want to hear the details...
          MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
          NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
          don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
          http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

The kids' bedtime was 45 minutes ago and somehow they're still racing around the apartment. O_O

Comment

Originally posted by thalassa View Post
              Yeah, but most people that think they are reincarnated from Cleo think that they, alone, were the *real* Cleo.
              Earth is stealing Cleos from alternate realities. I'm not sure why and normally wouldn't care except that the inter-dimensional tech is not being used to import more pizza. First increase pizza production then steal souls from alternate Egypts.
              life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

I'd be thrilled to have pizza from New Jersey; never mind alternate realities! LOL

I'm thinking about the storm on the east coast, and the earthquake I felt early this morning here in middle-land.
                sigpic
                Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

The Quake it seems might be from all the fracking going on in Oklahoma....I read they shut all the sites down...

Story here.

They "Might have set off the New Madrid fault

That story here.

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

Had a Duffy little birthday last night.
                    "Turn, and look in the mirror. What do you see?" Her own brown eyes stared back at her until she was nothing but a blur.

"I see you. Red lipstick spread perfectly over your lush mouth, brown eyes that hold centuries upon centuries of secrets. A face made to entice even the most celibate of men and women alike. A red dress that sways and moves with your body, making you a temptation like no other."

Comment

Originally posted by anunitu View Post
                      The Quake it seems might be from all the fracking going on in Oklahoma....I read they shut all the sites down...

Story here.

They "Might have set off the New Madrid fault

That story here.
                      Yeah they knew that was coming and completely ignored it. We've had small earthquakes in Texas for years, their instance on fracking has just made it worse but all for the DOLLAR!!!
                      "If you want to know what a man is like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -- Sirius Black

"Time is an illusion, lunch time doubly so."-- Ford Prefect

Comment

Originally posted by kalynraye View Post
                        Yeah they knew that was coming and completely ignored it. We've had small earthquakes in Texas for years, their instance on fracking has just made it worse but all for the DOLLAR!!!
                        West Virginia and Virginia are getting into fracking pretty heavily as well and your seeing more low and mid level quakes occurring. They don't make the news that often but they have had a few that have made the headlines the last couple of years. But of course the industry always says it has nothing to do with the increase in fracking. But to ignore the rise in them as the rise in the industry in the state has increased.
                        I'm Only Responsible For What I Say Not For What Or How You Understand!

Comment

Been a while since I've been here, so much is happening right now I'm not dealing well. I need this as a distraction to be honest.

Comment

Hay,good to see you typing again.

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

Originally posted by Kiesha'ra View Post
                              so much is happening right now I'm not dealing well.
                              Sorry to hear this.

Welcome back, I hope it helps!
                              Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kiesha'ra View Post
                                Been a while since I've been here, so much is happening right now I'm not dealing well. I need this as a distraction to be honest.
                                I've been wondering where you've been. Hope things will turn out okay.

Comment

Working...
                                X