This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Whatcha thinking about now?

I miss Trini so much. Yesterday we went out for the first time since her death, all of us. I grabbed some treats to give my fur children, Sabrina and Walter. I am so used to giving Trini a few treats before we go downstairs to leave because she couldn't walk down the stairs. We would have to carry her up and down. I had to stop for a moment while I was getting them ready and think, she is actually gone.
    Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

I'm thinking about when the different parts of tonights meal have to be prepared so that they can all be served warm.
      Turkey with sage dressing, whipped potatoes with turkey gravy, Corn and green beans, sweet potato casserole, and apple pie with whipped cream or French vanilla ice cream on top.
      It feels like I am missing something....

We will take a few moments to ponder the things we are grateful for.
      For me it will be that we live in a free republic, that laws may again matter, that we have a possibility of a balance of freedom and responsibility. I don't know what the new president will be like, but I am hopeful that he will help us remember that we are living in a place where the rights and freedoms of each individual can only be supported and protected by the law and not restricted and corrupted. I didn't vote for him but I will give him the same chance that I gave Obama. I hope he actually does something for the citizens. I am thankful for my increasing health and that I live in a place where I can practice my religion without fear. I give thanks for my family both blood family and my acquired family.
      The Dragon sees infinity and those it touches are forced to feel the reality of it.
      I am his student and his partner. He is my guide and an ominous friend.

Comment

My only political post. I'm thankful with this new president that I'm not a Muslim.
        Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

I am also glad you are not a Muslim.cause you would no doubt tell me to grow a beard...Oh wait,I already have a beard...never mind..

Also just because I have a beard,you should know I am also Not a Muslim...just saying.
          Last edited by anunitu; 24 Nov 2016, 13:33.
          MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
          NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
          don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
          http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

I think the biggest scam ever is the Sacrifice-for-the-future one. My grandparents were told to bite the bullet and things would be better for the next generation. They my parents were told the same thing. Now I hear it. No, just NO. It's a carrot on a stick scheme.
            sigpic
            Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

House to ourselves again! I now consider it acceptable to play Holiday music, and will probably put out our Holiday decor tomorrow. I think we have decided to not get a tree this year, though I do have a Charlie Brown one that we will put out, because we will be going to Arkansas with KP's parents to see his Great Grandma who will be 97 in February.
              "If you want to know what a man is like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -- Sirius Black

"Time is an illusion, lunch time doubly so."-- Ford Prefect

Comment

I finally finished H.P. Lovecraft's Classic Stories. I had been wanting to read it for a while, but just hadn't been getting to it. I loved it.
                Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Which one is your favorite?

Comment

I got a bunch of coupons for Glade air fresheners. I'm about to make my lil room a winter wonderland of pine scented candles and spritzes!

Comment

I forgot why I came here...
                      �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
                      ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
                      Sneak Attack
                      Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

Originally posted by Juniper View Post
                        I forgot why I came here...
                        So we can grovel in the God-Empress' presence?

*grovel*grovel*
                        I often wish that I had done drugs in the '70s. At least there'd be a reason for the flashbacks. - Rick the Runesinger

Blood and CountryTribe of my Tribe
                        Clan of my Clan
                        Kin of my Kin
                        Blood of my Blood

For the Yule was upon them, the Yule; and they quaffed from the skulls of the slain,
                        And shouted loud oaths in hoarse wit, and long quaffing swore laughing again.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick View Post

So we can grovel in the God-Empress' presence?

*grovel*grovel*
                          Oh, this works, too.

How are you, Rick? Seeing you post is like spotting a snow leopard in the wild.
                          �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
                          ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
                          Sneak Attack
                          Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

From and old person Juni...just go with it....
                            MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                            NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                            don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                            http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

I just came to see what everyone else was thinking about because I'm kinda blank LOL I watched Rudolph tonight for the billionth time and love it just as much!
                              sigpic
                              Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

Tomorrow I'm going shopping for pants and maybe bras. I'm a glutton for punishment I guess.

Comment

Working...
                                X