This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No, this is not me, although I've been called one before

Just putting this out there for the fun of it...

Corbin The Dog Runs Off In Texas, Shows Up In Ohio
    Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Re: No, this is not me, although I've been called one before

I am verily tempted,but no, I will not go there...
    MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
    NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
    don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
    http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Wow. Quite the haul, there.

Think he may have hitchhiked?

"Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it." - Ayn Rand

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." - Marcus Aurelius

"The very ink with which history is written is merely fluid prejudice." - Mark Twain

"The only gossip I'm interested in is things from the Weekly World News - 'Woman's bra bursts, 11 injured'. That kind of thing." - Johnny Depp

Comment

Originally posted by ChainLightning View Post
        Wow. Quite the haul, there.

Think he may have hitchhiked?
        Amazing animal journies are more common than you'd think -

Check this one out:

Christmas Miracle! Woman Finds Her Lost Dog 9 Years After The Pup Went Missing
        Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

My Mom had a dog that kinda did this. We(me and my brother) moved her from Alameda(island town in the bay area near SF) to a place in Oakland. In the process we lost track of her dog(Boston terrier). After completing the move and then realizing the dog was not there,My Mom was upset a lot. Move ahead a day,and the freaking dog shows up at the new place. He had to ether cross a bridge or go through the tunnel and find a place he had never been. about 15 miles give or take.

He was a smart dog though...But hard to explain how he did that.
          MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
          NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
          don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
          http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

This is why you should microchip your pets.

And this is also why you should take any 'stray' to the vet to be scanned for a microchip before you decide to 'adopt' them.

- - - Updated - - -

And also why you should keep your contact details on the microchip registrations up to date, even if your pet has been lost. There are enough of these stories out there to prove that sometimes they DO get found years later.

Comment

"But I would walk five hundred miles, and I would walk five hundred more, just to be that dog who walk one thousand miles to wind up in Ohio."

In all seriousness, this is an amazing distance for that pup to have traveled, and defiantly supports the idea that people should microchip their pets, since this dog likely wouldn't have made it back if they hadn't.

Comment

I microchipped my cats, and they aren't even allowed to go outside. (they are even afraid of it.) but if something like this happened, I'd lose my bloody mind.
                http://catcrowsnow.blogspot.com/

But they were doughnuts of darkness. Evil damned doughnuts, tainted by the spawn of darkness.... Which could obviously only be redeemed by passing through the fiery inferno of my digestive tract.
                ~Jim Butcher

Comment

Working...
                X