new to the forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

new to the forum

Hello! I'm Katherine 32 (I'll be 33 on June) years old. I've been a Wiccan 15 years but still hiding it coz it's taboo where I live and it's a Xtian country where people are not tolerant. I hope I find an internet home here and we learn from each other.

Re: new to the forum

Welcome, Katherine.
    There are some users with the same problem here. PF is a real home and family. It takes some time to get used to it, but this place is awesome.
    "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

Welcome to the forum!
      Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Welcome to the forums! This is a very respectful place for all people's beliefs, and I hope you like it here.
        hey look, I have a book! And look I have a second one too!

Comment

Hi there! You should have no problems with the people here in terms of your beliefs. People here are very tolerant of the beliefs of everyone here. I sure we'll get along.

Comment

welcome

Comment

Welcome! I'm new too ^_^

I truly hope you find solace here too ^_^

Comment

Working...
              X