This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The power of crystals

I am wondering is anyone familiar with them? Which color crystal does what? I heard amethyst crystals help with meditation and dreams. What do red ones do or blue ones do for the person?

Re: The power of crystals

it's less about the colour and more about the kind of stone. for example, there are tons of red ones (red tiger's eye, red jasper, goldstone) that each have different traits. if you're curious about a specific stone or want a certain effect and need a stone for it, find a crystal dictionary either online or in a store. they can be really useful, because there are hundreds of kinds of crystals each with a differnet meaning

Comment

That's interesting to know. I always thought some people underestimated the power of crystals and that these special stones really do help on our spiritual journey, whether we are Buddhist, Christian, Jewish, ect.

Comment

I think it's less about the crystal itself and more about what you believe about it. Like, when you look at it and you "feel" it has certain properties.

Comment

Originally posted by owlsandtigers View Post
          it's less about the colour and more about the kind of stone.
          oh so true. as a general feel of blue stones are very passive. but Lapis lazuli can very aggressive.

for example, there are tons of red ones (red tiger's eye, red jasper, goldstone) that each have different traits. if you're curious about a specific stone or want a certain effect and need a stone for it, find a crystal dictionary either online or in a store. they can be really useful, because there are hundreds of kinds of crystals each with a differnet meaning
          also you need to focus on specific intent as a lot of stones have multiple traits. also you can just wear or carry the stone and let it do the work.

Originally posted by Alienist View Post
          That's interesting to know. I always thought some people underestimated the power of crystals and that these special stones really do help on our spiritual journey, whether we are Buddhist, Christian, Jewish, ect.
          oh that's true. and some people have an abhorance towards them altogether.
          Do Not Meddle In The Affairs Of Dragons, For You Are Crunchy And Good With Kethup.

Comment

Working...
          X