This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Westboro Bapt Chased Away By Counter Protesters

The moral of this story? If you wanna "protest" where elementary students died in a tornado, it's your right. If you want to carry signs that say God caused said tornado because 'God hates fags,' it's your right. If you wanna run away when an outraged mob crosses the police line and chases you outta town, well, that's your right, too.

God bless red neck Okies.
    I often wish that I had done drugs in the '70s. At least there'd be a reason for the flashbacks. - Rick the Runesinger

Blood and CountryTribe of my Tribe
    Clan of my Clan
    Kin of my Kin
    Blood of my Blood

For the Yule was upon them, the Yule; and they quaffed from the skulls of the slain,
    And shouted loud oaths in hoarse wit, and long quaffing swore laughing again.

Re: Westboro Bapt Chased Away By Counter Protesters

Click image for larger version

Name:	tumblr_m8d25jB3Ig1roi02f.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	8.6 KB
ID:	352296

Bless them, everyone. The Westburro Church really just... Needs to stop. I'm glad they got them to leave for once....
    hey look, I have a book! And look I have a second one too!

Comment

People get sick of finding doo-doo where it doesn't belong.
      Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

I actually really liked the idea of "protesting with love" when Phelps died.

Comment

I really liked the idea of protesting Fred's funeral with "God Hates Westboro Baptist" signs. Not exactly PC, but being gay they've been a thorn in my side long before they started protesting at the funerals of soldiers and gained such widespread notoriety.

Comment

Working...
          X