This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There is something at the bottom of my garden

I'm not going to post everything I took on the day in this thread simply because some of the photos involve family members. They were taken all on the same day at slightly different times. I like taking photos and before anyone asks, there is NO smoke in the garden, none of the neighbours were having bonfires. And I don't think it was lens flare simply because... well, I took the photos from so many angles.

The green orb in the final photo appeared in my film three times in different parts of the garden - this is its brightest appearance.

We have sensed entities in the garden ever since we moved in. I have seen fairies there (but you don't have to believe me - a few years back I would have laughed if someone had told me I'd ever write those words.)

I have more but thought I' would put these out there first and see what you think... I'm really not asking anyone to believe anything. Just look at the dogs if you prefer...
    Attached Files
    www.thewolfenhowlepress.com

Phantom Turnips never die.... they just get stewed occasionally....

Re: There is something at the bottom of my garden

Very, very cool!
    Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Two thoughts I would throw out there (not to be a negative Nancy)

1) was your lens dirty/dusty? In 5 of the photos the streaks are in the same location
      2) dust motes in the air, mosquitoes, etc can have sunlight reflected off them and cause the little orbs/smudges in the pictures as well.

Mostly art.

Comment

Your garden is beautiful!

I'm afraid I don't see anything other than the usual light effects the sun can have in photographs though.
        hey look, I have a book! And look I have a second one too!

Comment

Originally posted by volcaniclastic View Post
          Two thoughts I would throw out there (not to be a negative Nancy)

1) was your lens dirty/dusty? In 5 of the photos the streaks are in the same location
          2) dust motes in the air, mosquitoes, etc can have sunlight reflected off them and cause the little orbs/smudges in the pictures as well.
          Hi there - no not being negative at all. I'm very careful about keeping the lens clean, and I was actually trying to photograph something I could already see.
          The streaks are only in the same location in the first two of the photos. This was because I took them a few seconds apart. They moved around quite a bit in relation to the wooden arbour and the line prop.

I've photographed this garden many times over the years and never seen or photographed anything quite like this before (although I did get some weird stuff once in snow). I've really grown to know my garden and my camera. If it was just a trick of the light, I think it would probably have repeated itself over the years but it hasn't.

As I said in my original post, I'm not trying to convince anyone, just posting these up. I've even known people insist there must have been a barbecue or bonfire nearby, but there wasn't. Thanks for your comments though!

Comment

I watched some of your videos, you pass a very clean energy to me. Wouldn't be surprised if your garden is literally filled with good nature spirits.

Comment

Originally posted by Ektor View Post
              I watched some of your videos, you pass a very clean energy to me. Wouldn't be surprised if your garden is literally filled with good nature spirits.
              Thank you!

Comment

Very nice garden, you just done. After seeing these photos, I immediately wanted to nature.

Comment

Working...
                X