Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey there

Hello all,

As for a quick introduction: I've had a serious interest in religion for years. I was Christian for a very short time, and even did the reconstructionist heathen thing for almost a decade before I decided it wasn't for me. A few years ago I started meditation practice for health reasons and, finding this very useful, decided to delve further into Buddhist studies. So I guess I could be considered a Buddhist, though I don't normally describe myself as such. I love the idea of gods and polytheism, but generally take a mythicist position rather than a theist one.

That being said, I love discussing the topic of spirituality and religion, even those I don't practice. I just find it a very stimulating subject. Of all religion forums, the neo-pagan ones seem the most interesting. So I find myself here in this place.

:=):

Re: Hey there

Welcome

Comment

Welcome to the forum!

Comment

Welcome to the community!
        "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

Welcome to the forum hon!
          Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

welcome to the forums! I hope you enjoy it here ^_^!
            hey look, I have a book! And look I have a second one too!

Comment

Thanks all!

Comment

Welcome! I'm new too!!

I find it fascinating as well. Though, I don't know what part of Pagan I am yet XD

Comment

Working...
                X