This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New experience

Even after going for Druidism I have always been torn between religions. When I went for other religions like Taoism, Buddhism, Heathenry and so forth as I studied Druidism, I kept having this strange yet unique connection to nature. Every time I looked at trees and rivers, I wanted to connect with it. The celtic pantheon always interested me too as well. I figure it doesn't matter whether the deities are aliens or spirits or whatever. They are powerful beings you can talk to.

Ogma is my patron god, as he made the Ogham alphabet but Brigid, Cernunnos are also of interest to me as well as the others. I feel I will try to connect with them even more and study it. Maybe it's because I've had connections with nature when I was a kid, maybe it's my Irish blood, I don't know but it's almost as if nature, especially the trees wanted to connect with me. I am hoping to talk to the deities and study the Ogham alphabet, learn celtic magic and so forth. I know I feel as if I'm at peace when I observe nature.

Re: New experience

Well, as I said in one of my PMs to you, you can study several religions and take something from all of them. Thus, being in real peace, knowing that you follow Celtic Paganism and Buddhism, for instance.
    "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

Re: New experience

I have had Buddhist influence as well as Heathen and Taoist and especially Celtic. I could be eclectic but I prefer focusing on one path and it might be confusing and disorienting going from one path to another. I am going to contact one of the deities and see if I get a response.

Comment

Working...
      X