This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Courage the Cowardly Dog

Do you remember this little fellow? Damn, I missed this one so bad. Here's the link: http://www.watchcartoononline.com/an...dly-dog/page/5
    You can find many similar cartoons, films and anime here. I found also Samurai Jack.

Unfortunately, I didn't manage to find The Mask series They aren't included in their archives.
    "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Re: Courage the Cowardly Dog

Courage is awesomeness! I used to watch the hell out of that show. So sad when they cancelled it. Along with other shows like Dexter's Laboratory
    Blog: http://thestarsafire.tumblr.com

Kuchi wa wazawai no moto (the mouth is the origin of disasters)

Comment

It's too bad they cancelled it....
      So we can both now enjoy the reincarnated Courage!!!
      "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

Oh yes, this show(along with Ed, Edd N Eddy) was my childhood, it really showed how bold one could be when it came to animated films/shows. These days, you would be hard pressed to find anything like it.
        "As long as humans continue to be the ruthless destroyer of other beings, we will never know health or peace. For as long as people massacre animals, they will kill each other. Indeed, those who sow the seed of murder and pain will never reap joy or love." - Pythagoras

"I too shall lie in the dust when I am dead, but now let me win noble renown." - Homer, The Iliad

Comment

I remember Courage and a lot of other cartoons that were so good.
          Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Agree. My favourite cartoons were Courage, Samurai Jack and the Mask series.
            It was a decade ago, so I understood nothing, because it was all in English and I knew only Russian, but still.... Watching only the animation was lots of fun! ^_^

Comment

Courage was a great show! The show is single-handedly responsible for getting me into horror, and it still holds up to this day as a strong addition to the genre.

I respect the episode Freaky Fred more than most horror movies that were released in the past ten years, because it is genuinely creepy with NO jump scares and no real threat. It is pure TONE from beginning to end.

You just don't get writing like that much anymore.
              Trust is knowing someone or something well enough to have a good idea of their motivations and character, for good or for ill. People often say trust when they mean faith.

Comment

Originally posted by Denarius View Post
                Courage was a great show! The show is single-handedly responsible for getting me into horror, and it still holds up to this day as a strong addition to the genre.

I respect the episode Freaky Fred more than most horror movies that were released in the past ten years, because it is genuinely creepy with NO jump scares and no real threat. It is pure TONE from beginning to end.

You just don't get writing like that much anymore.
                Freaky Fred? Highfive! It's indeed a very good episode. No sudden bursts of fear, just the tone of the word "naughty".

Comment

Working...
                X