This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The House of Netjer

It's a Kemetic forum that I found not too long ago, in order to learn more about Kemetsm. Does anyone know about them? If yes, what was your experience with them?
    "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Re: The House of Netjer

I think I've already told you about my experiences, but for the benefit of anyone else who might be wondering. . . .

My experiences with them have been great. I've found the regular forum goers to be really nice people. There's a lot of great information on the forums. Some of it has a Kemetic Orthodox slant (it *is* a Kemetic Orthodox forum, after all), but most of it could be called "generic Kemetic".
    Blog: http://thestarsafire.tumblr.com

Kuchi wa wazawai no moto (the mouth is the origin of disasters)

Comment

Re: The House of Netjer

Yeah, perhaps some people here have experience with them also.
      It's a nice place to learn about the Kemetic beliefs.
      "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

Working...
      X