... Susan Walters!

Congratulation's Susan, you done good:

Click image for larger version

Name:	n-SUSAN-WALTERS-large.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	6.7 KB
ID:	356078

Woman Who Killed Hit Man Hired By Husband Wants Others To Fight Back

...Haffey attacked Walters -- then Susan Kuhnhausen -- with a hammer when she arrived home one September day. Walters didn't hesitate to defend herself.

"I got the hammer and started hitting him with the hammer several times. My father, the carpenter, always taught me a hammer could be used for self defense -- the claw end would work the best," Walters said in 2006.

She addressed her then-husband, declaring: "If I ever believed you deserved to be dead, I would at least have had the balls to kill you myself."
    Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Re: Today's hero is...

well that wasnt money well spent. why not just get a devorce its cheaper and has a higher succsess rate. and yes she is a hero and her ex husband has got to be the biggest idiot ive ever seen . im glad shes happy and away from that psychopath
    Knowledge is the key to eternity. Not bowing before a deity not grovling at the feet of a messiah. Knowledge is power beyond mesure - satanic witch

Comment

Re: Today's hero is...

Originally posted by satanic witch View Post
      well that wasnt money well spent. why not just get a devorce its cheaper and has a higher succsess rate. and yes she is a hero and her ex husband has got to be the biggest idiot ive ever seen . im glad shes happy and away from that psychopath
      apparently they were in the process of a divorce. This also happened a number of years ago but the husband is now eligible for parole.
      Circe

Comment

Working...
      X