X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

~* Incantatio! *~

Hi there everyone!
    I'm uber new here. So, feel free to drop some knowledge on this thread and let me know how things work.
    A little about me? I'm eclectic, I hold Aphrodite and Athena dearest to me (patron and matron-wise).
    My main interest in this site is to utilize it to do castings for others as they do castings for me.
    Sort of in the form of a coven. Let me know what your thoughts are and introduce yourself!

^_^

Re: ~* Incantatio! *~

hi hope you find what your looking for in this forum . and as for introducton im a theistic satanist who also practices wicca i put the two together to form my personal faith.
    Knowledge is the key to eternity. Not bowing before a deity not grovling at the feet of a messiah. Knowledge is power beyond mesure - satanic witch

Comment

Hi, welcome to the community! You'll definitely learn many new things here through time!
      "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

Welcome aboard, Hava

Comment

Welcome! I'm new too ^_^ You will definitely learn here!

Comment

Welcome

Comment

Thanks for introducing yourself.
              I've seen a few Vlogs regarding putting the two together.
              If you don't mind, I'd love to know more about how that works.
              How does deity work in your rituals? Diety has a very small part in my spell-work.
              Primarily, I use the terms and ideals for mental imagery that aids in my connection to the proper vibrations of energy.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by satanic witch View Post
              hi hope you find what your looking for in this forum . and as for introducton im a theistic satanist who also practices wicca i put the two together to form my personal faith.
              How does deity work in your rituals? Diety has a very small part in my spell-work.
              Primarily, I use the terms and ideals for mental imagery that aids in my connection to the proper vibrations of energy.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Gleb View Post
              Hi, welcome to the community! You'll definitely learn many new things here through time!
              Thank you!

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by iflewoverthecuckoosnest View Post
              Welcome aboard, Hava
              Thanks! I love your avatar.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Amunet View Post
              Welcome! I'm new too ^_^ You will definitely learn here!
              Thank you! I do hope so.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Ljubezen View Post
              Welcome
              Thanks for having me! ^_^

Comment

[QUOTE=HavaSpell;139301]Thanks for introducing yourself.

deitys play a medium size part in my rituals as in i invoke both satan(enki) and the lord and lady, but i do power meditation and energy magick most of the time and i use enki or satan as the wiccans all and the lord and lady fall in there original place and my pantheon is the demons of hell , so i can have both religions completely intertwined . i use the term satan as in the hebrew word advisary since enki was the advisary to annuki in summarian mythology . so thats how it works for me in a nut shell
                Knowledge is the key to eternity. Not bowing before a deity not grovling at the feet of a messiah. Knowledge is power beyond mesure - satanic witch

Comment

Welcome to the forum hon!
                  Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

[QUOTE=satanic witch;139304]
                    Originally posted by HavaSpell View Post

deitys play a medium size part in my rituals as in i invoke both satan(enki) and the lord and lady, but i do power meditation and energy magick most of the time and i use enki or satan as the wiccans all and the lord and lady fall in there original place and my pantheon is the demons of hell , so i can have both religions completely intertwined . i use the term satan as in the hebrew word advisary since enki was the advisary to annuki in summarian mythology . so thats how it works for me in a nut shell
                    Oh, I see. Wow. Simple, yet in depth.
                    I've done a little reading on Goetia, does it delve any into that?
                    I really admired the way in which Goetia focuses on summoning both Angels and Demons (Or, Genies/Djinn).
                    I'd like to do more research on how and when the terms Satan and Demons went from signifying beneficial beings,
                    to representing just the opposite in modern times. It really agitates me that humans will just abduct a word and
                    suddenly decide that it means something else. (lol)

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by anubisa View Post
                    Welcome to the forum hon!
                    Thank you for having me!
                    I love that avatar, by the way.
                    Still haven't gotten to watch that Anime. (lol)

Comment

[QUOTE=HavaSpell;139408]
                      Originally posted by satanic witch View Post

Oh, I see. Wow. Simple, yet in depth.
                      I've done a little reading on Goetia, does it delve any into that?
                      I really admired the way in which Goetia focuses on summoning both Angels and Demons (Or, Genies/Djinn).
                      I'd like to do more research on how and when the terms Satan and Demons went from signifying beneficial beings,
                      to representing just the opposite in modern times. It really agitates me that humans will just abduct a word and
                      suddenly decide that it means something else. (lol)
                      Be careful, as the summoning techniques represented in the goetia and the Keys of Solomon are overly complex, and are somewhat disrespectful to the beings you are summoning.
                      They are not evil, nor mean harm, but I guess it's common sense not to bug someone potentially bigger and stronger than you.

Check out my blog! The Daily Satanist

Comment

[QUOTE=SeanRave;139409]
                        Originally posted by HavaSpell View Post

Be careful, as the summoning techniques represented in the goetia and the Keys of Solomon are overly complex, and are somewhat disrespectful to the beings you are summoning.
                        They are not evil, nor mean harm, but I guess it's common sense not to bug someone potentially bigger and stronger than you.
                        Totally understandable.
                        I don't think I'll be fooling around with any of the instructions.
                        I've simply been studying the texts available on the subjects.
                        It's nice to widen my perspective to what energies might be available to my utilization.
                        Like you said, it doesn't make much sense to bug someone that probably has much more important things to tend to.
                        Also, I'm not quite brave enough to summon something I don't know how to send away. (lol)

Comment

The only reading Ive done on Goetic Magic is one of Thomas Karlssons books.

Also, welcome fellow Appalachian denizen.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePaganMafia View Post
                            The only reading Ive done on Goetic Magic is one of Thomas Karlssons books.

Also, welcome fellow Appalachian denizen.
                            Haha! Thank you! Sometimes I forget I'm on the 'range'. Of mountains, that is. lol
                            I just got back from CA last summer. Found out I was allergic to wheat and came 'home' to heal.
                            Crazy times. I'll look that book up. What would you rate it (if you don't mind my asking)?

Comment

Yeah I just moved up here a couple months ago and it sure is different.

I would rate it a 10/10. Its expensive though. My hardcover copy was $150. Im sure its less expensive now though. Ill sell you mine for $100.

Comment

Working...
                              X