X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ~* Incantatio! *~

Originally posted by HavaSpell View Post
    Hi there everyone!
    I'm uber new here. So, feel free to drop some knowledge on this thread and let me know how things work.
    A little about me? I'm eclectic, I hold Aphrodite and Athena dearest to me (patron and matron-wise).
    My main interest in this site is to utilize it to do castings for others as they do castings for me.
    Sort of in the form of a coven. Let me know what your thoughts are and introduce yourself!

^_^
    Welcome! I too, have great respect for Athena, and I believe that she is one of the main personifications of Mother Azna. Both are amazing, and very wise
    What one believes in is infinitely more important than WHO they believe in.

Comment

Oh, wow. That good of a rating, eh? I'll definitely have to give it a looking over.
      I'd buy it from you, but I think Amazon's got you beat on the price of a hardcover copy.
      About $89 (with shipping). lol But, you're not far off.
      I don't think I can spare $100 for a book just yet, anyhow.
      It's been a good year so far but not that good! Haha! *sigh* I hate to need money. :P

- - - Updated - - -

I never thought of her as a Mother Goddess, then again I don't know enough about her yet! ^_^
      She is definitely wise, and in my experience, very protective and a bit vengeful. O_O;
      I realized how close I was to her (or vice versa) after a few times of my temper flaring.
      I'm not a person that is easily angered, but once the chord is stricken it's a tune too loud to ignore (to say the least).
      And when this would happen, I'd see myself in my minds eye wearing loose robes that fell just to my thighs,
      with a sword in my hand, hilt on my hip, a dagger strapped to my thigh and a bow and arrows on my back.
      One of my totem's, the crow, squawking like it'd gone loco somewhere in the distance. And also in the distance,
      an owl perched calmly on a branch amidst the storm. After seeing this vision so many times in my moments of anger,
      I realized I only bubble over as a protective mechanism. But it took a while to figure out the image of myself I was
      seeing was Athena, but embodied. Aphrodite has done the same thing, but... For very different situations. *blushes* ^_^
      I'll have to research more about Athena. It's definitely motherly to be so protective.
      She's also kept me out of lots of trouble. When I'm thinking like I need to win a battle (no matter how trivial the situation),
      I know it's her 'all-up' in my head. Haha! XD

Comment

Late to the welcome wagon, but welcome welcome ! I hope you're enjoying it here ^_^.
        hey look, I have a book! And look I have a second one too!

Comment

Originally posted by Malflick View Post
          Late to the welcome wagon, but welcome welcome ! I hope you're enjoying it here ^_^.
          So far, so good. ^_^
          Thank you!

Comment

Welcome to the forum~! :3
            I hope that you enjoy your time here.

Comment

Originally posted by LunarHarvest View Post
              Welcome to the forum~! :3
              I hope that you enjoy your time here.
              Thank you! Things have been well so far.

Comment

Working...
              X