X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dream

Hello,

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this, but i had a dream that i went to Disney World with a gentleman that i'm attracted to (he is in complicated relationships), my parents and my childhood bestfriend. I also kept being shown the time 1:11. Does anybody know what this dream could mean?

Re: Dream

Yeah, I think you have an attraction to this man, you like disney world, and the clocks were broken. Sorry I'll step right in and say for once its a dream, like, a dream dream. Not all dreams need to have a god shooting miracles at you or something of that sort.
    White and Red 'till I'm cold and dead.
    sigpic
    In Days of yore,
    From Britain's shore
    Wolfe the dauntless hero came
    And planted firm Britannia's flag
    On Canada's fair domain.
    Here may it wave,
    Our boast, our pride
    And joined in love together,
    The thistle, shamrock, rose entwined,
    The Maple Leaf Forever.

Comment

I'm inclined to agree. My feelings on this are wishful thinking. From what I can sense you would do yourself a favor to move on. If he took you seriously, he would follow. That's as far as I'm going because you weren't asking for advice. But I have a very strong feeling about that.

Comment

Originally posted by simg1f View Post
        Hello,

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this, but i had a dream that i went to Disney World with a gentleman that i'm attracted to (he is in complicated relationships), my parents and my childhood bestfriend. I also kept being shown the time 1:11. Does anybody know what this dream could mean?
        Could be wishful thinking, could just be a dream... but I believe that dreams are a way for our brains to process tasks, problems, scenarios, feelings, etc. So here are my thoughts on the subject. Keep in mind, I'm not a dream expert and I may or may not be making this up... but maybe it means something to you.

Disney World: The happiest place on earth, or so they say. (I disagree, but I've also never been to Disney World). The people that you pointed out could reflect that being around these people make you feel happiest. It would make sense that a person you're attracted to would make you feel happy, as do parents (typically) and best friends.

Here's where my post differs from Doc and FR's posts. I think that time means a whole lot in a dream. Especially something as defined as a specific time. Day, Night, Morning, Mid-Day could all mean something special to you. Most of my dreams seem to take place in a night-time setting but that might be because I always feel comfortable during night time. Now, I don't know what it would mean to you, directly but I found a link that could help guide you.

http://www.dreamtation.com/docs/7555.htm - Time
        http://www.dreamtation.com/docs/7503.htm - Numbers
        �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
        ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
        Sneak Attack
        Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

Working...
        X