Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any Kill Hannah or My Chemical Romance fans?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any Kill Hannah or My Chemical Romance fans?

If so, I wanted to let you know that the lead singers of both bands (Mat Devine and Gerard Way) have come together to collaborate an album under the name "Wrongchilde."

The album (called Gold Blooded) can be pre-ordered through PledgeMusic and if you order, you get a free download track called "Falling in Love will Kill You." I've got to say, I love the sound of both the music and their voices together. I'm really looking forward the rest! (Plus there are some cool bonuses if you like pledging for limited edition merchandise.)

Based on a teaser from facebook, they're apparently also doing a cover of "Love is a Battlefield," which is fantastic since it was one of my favorite songs as a kid.

Just been trying to get the word out, Kill Hannah has long been one of my most beloved bands and combining with another that I enjoy made me ridiculously excited.

Re: Any Kill Hannah or My Chemical Romance fans?

I don't know anything about Kill Hannah, but I used to like a bit of MKR's music. I was pretty surprised when they split up. Anyway, sounds like an interesting collab.

Comment

Sounds like a pretty spammy post to me...

Mostly art.

Comment

Sorry, I was trying really hard to make it not spammy, which is why I didn't include links or anything. I just know that recently both bands have kind of dropped off the radar and I was hoping to find a few other people who like their music who may have not been aware that this is what they were working on.

Comment

Working...
        X