This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Electromagnetic Hypersensativity

AKA: Idiopathic environmental intolerance attributed to electromagnetic fields (IEI-EMF)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electro...persensitivity

I've often been curious if cases of hypersensitivity within Pagan community are more, less or on part with the populace at large.

From the research I've gathered on the condition being idiopathic is primarily based on the idea that our biological systems do not possess the means to sense this stimuli..I beg to differ int that there seems to be mounting evidence..atleast in the animal world. Platypi hunt using electro-reception similar to a shark, Cows and dogs have been shown to orient themselves along compass lines..(not to mention detection of natural disasters are often detected by animals well before people often take notice) so there is precedence for perception in mammals.

There was also a recent article that showed electromagnetic interference having a harmful interaction with a birds ability to migrate:

Re: Electromagnetic Hypersensativity

I'd love to hear from anyone else that exhibits symptoms of hypersensitivity, I've dealt with some of it on and off for a while. Mostly it just means telling doctors to turn down exposure when having an x-ray.. I've noticed some harmful affects from cellphones in the past and am not a big fan of magnet therapy.

For those that do suffer from it, are their any tips or things you do to mitigate 'harmful' exposure?

Comment

Working...
    X